Who is better - Henry or Del Piero (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
henry is world class striker, but dp still remains my fav striker ;)
both of them are world class strikers
this season Henry is much better
but i DP was of a great performance last season and i think he was better than Heny
its a musical chairs game

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Henry this season rulezz.he can break the record tht Ian Rushe i think mademwhich was 36 goalas i guess in the EPL

still 3 games for henry,he could score many goals.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i would like to see henry playing with seria a team right now , and lets see if he can dribble and pass them as he's doing in premier league , in italy they got the best defenders ... we already saw what he did in previous with juve ... so No DP wins!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You can't touch Henry this year -- he's other-worldly. And DP has struggled with his fitness.

So this year? Henry, clearly.

Next year, however... ;) ?

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
To those who say Henry doesn't choke on the "big" occasions: Did you watch the CL quarterfinal against Chelsea??? He was a flop. The one game Arsenal needed him most, he was'nt there. But as for current talent, Henry is miles more efficient and scores a lot more goals. If DP was less injury prone, then the gap wouldnt be as big as it is. But Henry, would still be better.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Who is better, Henry or Delpiero?

a question directed to contrast the unfullfilled expectancies of Juve followers with the shine of the european-striker-of the season. too biased...

lets do it the other way around.....

Who is better, Henry or Delpiero....for Juve ?

Who is better, Henry or Delpiero...as a team player?

who is better, Hernry or Delpiero...in serie A ?

dont see much sense in this thread.....

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Its strange to see how many of you who dont see Del Perio's value to the team. He does so much more than just scoring goals!. And yes as a fotball player i think Del Perio is far better than Henry.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
wellof ourse he does. and if one asks me alex is the most valuable player in juve now. he does fantastic job. when he cannot play we all miss him soooooo much.
but still IMO this season henry is superb

and btw Eaglesnake_1 i like your signature:thumb:

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
To those who say Henry doesn't choke on the "big" occasions: Did you watch the CL quarterfinal against Chelsea??? He was a flop. The one game Arsenal needed him most, he was'nt there. But as for current talent, Henry is miles more efficient and scores a lot more goals. If DP was less injury prone, then the gap wouldnt be as big as it is. But Henry, would still be better.
100% agree!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)