Who have u seen? (1 Viewer)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Is that the crazy Im Firestarter twisted Firestarter man:cool: He hooked up with one of the Appelton sisters.

Steph are you still into the UK garage scene, likes of So solid. Its kinda dead now. I liked it when it came up in 2000/01 time but its more or less fading out. The youth are now more into rap its still raw Uk sounding but the garage beats have been mixed about. That kind of music wasnt the lasting type though. I never bump So solid anymore. They had an ok more mellow track a while back but the lyrics with the SL accent just didnt sound right...Squeeky got shot in the face:D Take it ez bruvs
Yes, that ugly mug is Keith indeed, the master of footwork himself, aka the creator of manic velocity, body movements and techniques... Tell me whom the Appleton sis haven't dated, we'll save time. ;)

Funny you'd mention So Solid, they were on my mp3 walkman 24 hours ago on my way to university! The crew split up it would seem with several of the residents having to answer to the State! And generally, it's undeniable that the whole UK garage movement died out, nothing even remotely notice worthy ever comes out these days... but as you said, it was never meant to last and would evolve into something different... too little a market, too peculiar a public and admittedly, the genre quickly ran out of fresh new ideas... I still put on some Ayia Napa stuff every once in a while though -the likes of Luck & Neat, Artful Dodger, Sunship etc.

See ya around, bro! ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
The Italian NT:cool: I can imagine them forming a boy band with ease.

Tell me whom the Appleton sis haven't dated, we'll save time.
:LOL:

That harvey geezer is doing a lot of TV shows and I havnt heard much more about the band, Dizzie rascal has taken the spot. mp3 walkman, everyone seems to have one except me:D I hope you do well at Uni. When I become a football superstar ill hit you with fronside tickets or one better I'll get you vip bench tickets so you can sit next to Piero.

Take it ez man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)