Who has a tattoo? (19 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Seven you can wear one of those things that are sold at places like Victorias Secret that are like little round stickers that you put in your nipple so when youre not wearing a bra the nipple cant be seen

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
You know, I take that back. Getting butchered by an opponent with sensitive nipples who is wearing a sports bra can only add to the humiliation!
It must have been.

When the game had just started I was playing with the ball for a while, because the whistle had just gone for a foul against us and I needed to steal some time.

The guy who was supposed to cover me came up to me and said "wow, you're a really good player huh" in his best sarcastic voice. I answered I'd show him.

85 minutes later I had given two assists, scored two goals and kicked the guy in the groin.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

It must have been.

When the game had just started I was playing with the ball for a while, because the whistle had just gone for a foul against us and I needed to steal some time.

The guy who was supposed to cover me came up to me and said "wow, you're a really good player huh" in his best sarcastic voice. I answered I'd show him.

85 minutes later I had given two assists, scored two goals and kicked the guy in the groin.

that could be a great commercial for the "BRO"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Seven you can wear one of those things that are sold at places like Victorias Secret that are like little round stickers that you put in your nipple so when youre not wearing a bra the nipple cant be seen
I guess I'll have to do something about it, because I suffered from the same problem in today's game. And it's damn hard to stay focussed with those nipples :D.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I guess I'll have to do something about it, because I suffered from the same problem in today's game. And it's damn hard to stay focussed with those nipples :D.
Maybe you are getting horny while playing football.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

It must have been.

One of the better comebacks I've heard. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)