Who has a tattoo? (6 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Alright, I've got a strange little problem here. I had a football game yesterday (a pretty good one as well: we won 5-1 and I had two goals and two assists) and at the end of the game my nipples were irritated by the football shirt I guess. They're still irritated and I've got another game today. What the hell is wrong with them? :D

:howler:

wear a bra?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

probably you could give him yours. it should fit just fine, not too big.

True, great idea, theyll be kinda uncomfortable though because I wear pushups all the time

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sensitive nipples are clearly not the way to intimidate your opponent. But wearing a sports bra will likely only exacerbate the situation. :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Sensitive nipples are clearly not the way to intimidate your opponent. But wearing a sports bra will likely only exacerbate the situation. :D

can you imagine a defender pulling his shirt and the bra opens or soemthing of the sort

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

can you imagine a defender pulling his shirt and the bra opens or soemthing of the sort

Sports bras cant be opened so that would be the perfect solution

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, I take that back. Getting butchered by an opponent with sensitive nipples who is wearing a sports bra can only add to the humiliation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)