Who does your family support? (10 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
My 2nd Brother like but not love Milan because of Shevchenko , don't know today's, but he Love Argentina for sure .
my Youngest Brother like Inter :confused: because of Ronaldo pace on the Winning Eleven game few years ago :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
my dad does'nt support club football but he enjoys watching the world cup every 4years and thats as much football he watches. the last game me and him ever watched together was a england vs argentina 1998.

my mum is a juventus supporter and a die hard platini supporter, ahly (egyptain team), and italy for my sake cos she knows there are players from juve whom i like a lot.

sister: she supports ahly, christiano ronaldo fc ( she doesnt care about man utd just christiano ronaldo), palladino, buffon, and del piero fc, messie and ronaldinho fc. and she actually watches more world cup games than me!!

brother: an inter milan supporter........ i know i should've killed him years ago but what can i do life is a b****. he seems to have cooled down thou lately cos he is finding other interests like going out with chicks. back in the day when he was a die hard interesta derby dl italia was world war 3 at home and it usually ended up as a hell in a cell match in our room.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
My 2nd Brother like but not love Milan because of Shevchenko , don't know today's, but he Love Argentina for sure .
my Youngest Brother like Inter :confused: because of Ronaldo pace on the Winning Eleven game few years ago :D
surprisingly thats the same reason my brother loved them even more:cry:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
My 2nd brother supports Inter... :tdown:
the youngest ones (twins) support Juve :D
Mom also supports Juve...:D
Dad doesnt like soccer, but he sympathize with my 2nd brother...:smoke:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
The only time ive ever watched a game with my father was the Italy-France 2006 final,and that too till half time.He got bored and left:D

My mother doesnt give a rats ass about football.

My brother doesnt support any team,but he always picks Liverpool when we play Fifa or Pro Evo.

Jul 5, 2006
dad : Galatasaray fan, he is fanatic, he always dreamt to see Ale with gs.(go on dreaming daddy:pumpkin: ) Especially Hagi era finished.

mummy : Fenerbahçe, nice to see when my parents watch Fb and Gs derby:p

brother : Galatasaray, not fanatic but goes to gs home matches..***..

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
My father and elder brother are Milan fans.

My mother supports Juve to even out the odds :lol:

But we watch matches as a family usually(the men only)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)