Who do you NOT want to see in Juve next season (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
With all the talk of who we want to see wearing balck and white next season, I thought it would be nice to get thoughts on who we would HATE to see playing for us next season.

I would be horrified to see a spanish player here next season. I'm sorry, spaniards just do not shine in Serie A.:eek: Sorry to Vicente, Xavi, and Puyol.

Also I would not like to see Fiore play for Juve, as he just scores against us. Wouldn it be funny if Fiore next season scores a few own goals against us? I could see it hapening!:cheesy:

The last person I would not want to see on Juve next season (highly unlikely choice).........................is David Beckham!!!!!! He is the most over rated player in the game today. All he can do is kick. Maradona or somebody said: "When I watch Beckham play, I don't know if I am watching a little girl play or someone who just isn't that good!":D

-Well said whoever said it!:D

Juve.......Juve..........Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
David Beckham!!!!!! All he can do is kick.
Yeah, a totally useless skill in football, right? :p

There's too many players I don't want to see, but out of the ones who have been linked:

Kluivert
Klose :yuck:
Fiore

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Wow, if Beckham can score a few free kicks he must be GREAT!:cool:
    I wonder if he can tackle?

What are we talking about. Beckham is not that good.

David Overated Beckham.:greedy:

Forza Juve

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    I have a question, was there ever a player named Barros to play for Juve?

Another player I don't like.........Francesco Totti. I wish I could get and understand the book about the flaws of his intelligence!:D

Totti + Math + Vocabulary = a very fun time!!!!!!!:D

Francesco Totti--------:confused:------:down:

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
    Yes his complete name was Rui Barros. I think it was the smallest player that Juve had ever, but he was hell of fast. It was like a Davids but much more faster and less powerfull. He had a couple of good season with Juve under the Dino Zoff´s management.

I love Totti though is the best Italian player that Italy has at the moment. His skills are incredible. Would love to see him in a Juve's shirt although it will never happen....

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    You got that right Don, Roma sucks. Hey Mark, what is wrong with Bonera? He was supposed to be the next great Italian fullback?

Thanx for the help on Barros, I have a figure of him that might be worth some money!:greedy:

Forza Juve

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    You got that right Don, Roma sucks. Hey Mark, what is wrong with Bonera? He was supposed to be the next great Italian fullback?

Thanx for the help on Barros, I have a figure of him that might be worth some money!:greedy:

Forza Juve
    I don't know who said that he would become the next great Italian fullback but he was supposed to be a good central defender but I don't know what happened. Injuries? Big head? Milanista? :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i dont want moggi to sign any players who are past the age of 26 or 27. i think we have to rebuild this team which will last for at least a good 5 years.

i dont want Moggi to buy any players from mid table teams as plans of them being starters. eg. Pizarro taking over nedved. i think we must buy stars and not take risks like he has with so many others.

just on david beckham, i think he would still be great if he played right wing like at united.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    just on david beckham, i think he would still be great if he played right wing like at united.
    never never never ..... No beckham fo Juve NO .....

Maradona or somebody said: "When I watch Beckham play, I don't know if I am watching a little girl play or someone who just isn't that good!"
    I am glad to be that somebody!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++

never never never ..... No beckham fo Juve NO .....

I am glad to be that somebody!!
    i never said that moggi should buy becks. all i said was that becks would be good if he played on the right like he did at united. i think thats a fair statement considering he was great for 5 or so years.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    I don't wanna see here:

1.Anyone from Roma,especially TOTTI!!!(i like him at the NT,but never at JUVE!):yuck::yuck::yuck:

2.Kluivert

3.Spaniards will not do well here.sorry.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    Beckham is not a real player, Photogenic and that’s why he is in Real Madrid
    He found himself in Pepsi ads "good money"

We need fast tall attackers, like kluivert
    2 defenders
    1-2 midfields, Fiore will do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)