Who do you NOT want to see in Juve next season (1 Viewer)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    HA! I don't even know about that, at least not the way Juve is playing now.:down:

Forza Juve............We need a Rejuve ination

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    With all the talk of who we want to see wearing balck and white next season, I thought it would be nice to get thoughts on who we would HATE to see playing for us next season.

I would be horrified to see a spanish player here next season. I'm sorry, spaniards just do not shine in Serie A.:eek: Sorry to Vicente, Xavi, and Puyol.

Also I would not like to see Fiore play for Juve, as he just scores against us. Wouldn it be funny if Fiore next season scores a few own goals against us? I could see it hapening! :cheesy:

The last person I would not want to see on Juve next season (highly unlikely choice).........................is David Beckham!!!!!! He is the most over rated player in the game today. All he can do is kick. Maradona or somebody said: "When I watch Beckham play, I don't know if I am watching a little girl play or someone who just isn't that good!":D

-Well said whoever said it!:D

Juve.......Juve..........Forza Juve
    i think the same thing for seedorf.....

he would score own goals all the time!!
    and at times when gigi would expect them less!!! :rofl:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Because I'm a shallow bastard who holds a grudge against players who play for clubs i hate. I guess that was directed more at Lilianna, cos she said she hates him, but he just plays too well against us :fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I guess i'm still bitter at him for playing so well against us all the time :irritate:

Plus I don't like his hairy chest :yuck::D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Because I'm a shallow bastard who holds a grudge against players who play for clubs i hate. I guess that was directed more at Lilianna, cos she said she hates him, but he just plays too well against us :fero:
    that's why i hate him :D

Mar 8, 2004
    THERE ARE PLAYERS I WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE IN JUVENTUS NEXT SEASON,SUCH PLAYERS INCLUDES THE GHANIAN LAD, AM TALKING OF STEPH APPIAH. HE IS SO SLOW, HIS PASSES WERE NOT ACCURATES AND HE IS NOT AGGRESIVE. INFACT HE DOES NOT SUIT OUR(JUVENTUS) MODE OF PLAY. I WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE HIM IN OUR LINE UP ATALL, WE (JUVE)RATHER SELL HIM OR LOAN HIM OUT. SO ALSO THAT HALF ITALIAN AND HALF ARGENTINIAN AM TALKING OF CAMORENESE, HE IS TOO STYLISH AND LACK THE SPEED AND STRENGHT ON THE BALL. EVEN THOUGH HE HAS SCORE SOME FANTASTIC GOALS. YET I WANT HIM OUT NEXT SEASON.
    FINALLY THE DEFENCE LINEUP, I GUESS SHOULD QUIT. AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE BAD NO, THEY ARE JUST TOO OLD NOW. AND WE NEED FRESH LEGS.
    GOOD LUCK JUVE.

Mar 8, 2004
    REALLY, APART FROM THE PLAYERS I MENTION EARLIER ON, I WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE ANY PLAYERS FROM ENGLAND AND SPAIN, BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT DO WELL IN ITALY. THEY WEAK AND LAZY PLAYERS WHOM ONLY WANT TO PLAY FREE FOOTBALL.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Okay i could joke about it before, but i've seen this twelve too many times

PLEASE STOP WRITING IN UPPERCASE LETTERS. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)