Who do you hate? (2 Viewers)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Btw M8s We don't Hate Those Players as Persons but As Football Professionals and i think There is no one who likes all the Clubs and National Teams without disliking any of them. You Just like and Favourize one and hate the Other.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
yes, we can hate someone we didn't meet from seeing what he do. like Bowyer, I never met him but i know i hate him, and not as a player. most of times when we use the word 'hate' we don't mean we hate the personality, just as a player. the word 'hate' has different meaning in football.

and Anders, your post has no future because i'm sure Martin will delete it (or any other mod) :D

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

and Anders, your post has no future because i'm sure Martin will delete it (or any other mod) :D
    Probably... just trying to get my point out there. ;)

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    i thought this thread was about the players and teams we hate most but not about politicans and others i think you should drop that on one side and talk about players and clubs to avoid problems.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Teams I dislike because they beat my favourite teams in very important matches sometime:

1. GERMANY
    2. GERMANY
    3. GERMANY
    4. GERMANY
    5. Argentina

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    It started with clubs and players, but Erik turned it in to national teams... So here's my list of most hated national teams...

1. Germany
    2. Korea (and all the referees they bribed)
    3. Norway
    4. France
    5. Brazil

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Teams I dislike because they beat my favourite teams in very important matches sometime:

1. GERMANY
    2. GERMANY
    3. GERMANY
    4. GERMANY
    5. Argentina
    hmm... you should hate Italy, Brazil and the Republic of Ireland too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)