Who do you compare yourself as? (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
As for me, even though i'm a die-fard juventus fan, i have to say that my idol is Maldini. I've played in many positions, but leftback is the best for me. I'm defensive-minded (maybe thats why i like Italian Football! ;-) )
The player who is gaining more and more respect from me everyday and who is becoming my favorite is Cannavaro. He is always giving %200 and is an excelent marker.

I hope He'll become a juventino.

Jul 12, 2002
Well it all depends on where on the field I'm playing. If in goal it has to be VDS, every one could have guessed that. In defence:Ciro Ferrara, not the fastest, but a hard man, and good at it. Midfield: Edgar Davids. Striker: Brian McBride.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++

wow, that would be soo cool. i wish i could meet her someday :rolleyes: you're so lucky padovano. anyway, if you did meet her just mention my name, she will go - awwww, how is Anastacia, i miss her soo much :D
I will do that, Anastacia. But, I lived in the same town as Mia for over ten years, and never did meet her. My wife attended University with Mia, and never met her. Now, Mia plays for the club in Washington, so my chances to see her are decreasing - except for when her club plays here in my town.:p

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
me?a tacchi or a davids.why?here's why:

1)i get alot of cards.
2)i play defmid.
3)i shoot hard(i mean real hard),but they don't normally go in.;)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Vieira.
I foul alot.
I am not very fast.
I try to anticipate moves (see former point)
and i'm most comfortable playing DM or sweeper.
plus i try to make some nice longballs and throughballs(although most of the passes on the ground end up going to the opposing team ;))

another thing, though not related to vieira, about me is wich I find rather strange (maybe it's completely normal i don't know, i've never talked to a football psychiatric about it) is that i have a rather useless right-foot when it comes to shooting( the left one does most of that work, if accuracy is required). But when it comes to simple passes it's the most reliable, if I use my leftie it sometimes ends up being a pass with the outside of the foot (zidane-ish), they sometimes make it but all too often they lack power. so i kind of rely on my weaker foot to pass the ball.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Right foot is just there because i have a right leg i suppose, they tell me its there but its never been used in football so everthing is done by left foot

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I can pass, lob, shoot whit both feet. But, when i really want to rip the ball or hit a volly, it has to be with the right because its stronger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)