Who do you compare yourself as? (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Well, I play goalkeeper for my club and Buffon has been my model for the last few years (even when he was with AC Parma). But, as far a style of play and temperment, I must say Tacchinardi. When I first saw Tacch in 1994, he was very fiery and always received yellow cards. I thought that his temperment was similar to my own.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    So many attacking players lol. Does anybody here have a good passing ability?

I can take freekicks very well. *beams*

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    I'm sure that would be fun and that is what always comes to mind at a first glance. But then I realize I would be stuck on the bench anyway... :D
    i wouldnt think u'll make it that high :p

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    I have a fantastic left foot and a right foot which is there so i am not disabled. I guess i bring the fantasy to my teams but extremely lazy and i appreciate the hard workers in my team but never help them out. I just admire Maradona to the fullest but just can't come up with some of his skills but i do try. In the right circumstances i would have made a decent pro

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    well mia hamm is the answer for Pele in women's soccer, she scored more international goals than any other female player - 129 goals from around 220 international caps. she joined the national team when she was only 15. she won the golden medal in atlanta 96, followed by a silver medal in sydney 2k. she won the world cup twice: in china91 and usa99. she is a role model in the u.s. and enjoys the popularity of a pop star. her usa shirt ,9, is a top-seller, nike named a building after her - mia, and she also has a barbie doll after her. Above all she is very modest and has many charity foundations.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Mia Hamm is awesome.

A new soccer stadium was just built for our local WUSA League Women's team - Carolina Courage - just one km from my office. I am looking forward to seeing Mia in person.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Mia Hamm is awesome.

A new soccer stadium was just built for our local WUSA League Women's team - Carolina Courage - just one km from my office. I am looking forward to seeing Mia in person.
    wow, that would be soo cool. i wish i could meet her someday :rolleyes: you're so lucky padovano. anyway, if you did meet her just mention my name, she will go - awwww, how is Anastacia, i miss her soo much :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)