who can replace Nedved place? (2 Viewers)

fat_tony

Dec 24, 2005
Robben would be a good transfer but great quality costs. why not Denilson, south americans can addapt to italian style, just look at ronaldo, adriano,emerson,kaka,cafu,serginho. juve needs a QUICK left winger, and denilson has some other dribbling qualities, I dont think he is expensive, pires could be a good transfer too.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
Zambrotta can.
I've Been sayin it for quite sum time.

we get sagnol to play RB and push Zambo up on LM. no need to go transfer crazy.
Goin forward I rate Zambo the same as Robben, in fact I prefer Zambo than Robben.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
- vOnAm - said:
I've Been sayin it for quite sum time.

we get sagnol to play RB and push Zambo up on LM. no need to go transfer crazy.
Goin forward I rate Zambo the same as Robben, in fact I prefer Zambo than Robben.
Aye, right you are. I don't think Capello will push Chiellini out of the side again, after spending much time getting him into the side. Plus I still think Chiellini has huge potential, even after some mediocre performances. He might also be captain material for the (distant) future.. Zambrotta will not be sold, as highlighted last off-season. So with Sagnol coming in for Rightback and Chiellini staying as leftback, Zambs as left-midfielder is quite possible.

I remember sports.it writing long ago, summer of 2004, that Capello was looking for a leftback as he liked Zambrotta as midfielder.
Though on the other hand... Capello has used Zambrotta very much for his defensive skills and is accostuming him to the right-back position. I wonder if changing his position again, would do him any good.

fat_tony

Dec 24, 2005
thank you for your welcoming!!

not ljungberg, he is baaaaaaad, he is a swedish.
zlatan is a swede only on his passport so you cant count him as a swede, byt this I mean that swedish players cant compete on high levels. Am I right?
and vicente could replace nedved, but only if he spent much time with I.Galbiati.

AHDK

Dec 24, 2005
loyada said:
florent malouda
Yeah, Florent Malouda could also be a surprising choice to replace Nedved. I've only seen him play one match, so I can't rate his potential, but he is nominated to the UEFA Team of the Year, so he must be pretty good ;b

I prefer Vicente to replace Nedved. He is a fantastic player, and Valencia is not doing very well in Spain, so he might try some new adventures. The price is high, but maybe the new deal with Mediaset could make the needed money :)

I don't want to see Duff in the club. Simply because I don't like him. And Robben is way too expensive :(

angelus

Dec 25, 2005
yea i hear ya vicente is a great replacement but as for what we already have in our squad i guess mutu would be a good replacement as what i think capello is preparing to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)