who can replace Nedved place? (1 Viewer)

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
Mohammad Reza said:
What is your opinion about "Requilme"?
You mean Riquelme?

He's a class player but i think he's still owned by Barca even though he's at Villarreal. Or is it just part owned? Either way I don't think we have a chance of getting him.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
only to give an answer: Rosicky is a player who plays behind the strikers as a OM!
He is more a playmaker, than a winger!

The main problem is that we also need a winger that scores sometimes a goal (like Pavel)! and Rosickys last goals was in the last season (in the NT he rocks but at his club...:()!
I dont know why but at the NT he is sometimes realy worldclass but at the club he sucks sometimes realy hard!

I want Vicente! :)

Il Fenomeno

Nov 27, 2005
Tino said:
only to give an answer: Rosicky is a player who plays behind the strikers as a OM!
I was right. :)

Oh, and we don't stand a chance of getting Vicente. I'm sure Real Madrid would want him and it's more than likely he'll want to go there.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Tino said:

The main problem is that we also need a winger that scores sometimes a goal (like Pavel)! and Rosickys last goals was in the last season (in the NT he rocks but at his club...:()!
I dont know why but at the NT he is sometimes realy worldclass but at the club he sucks sometimes realy hard!

I want Vicente! :)
Rosicky plays more in midfield (like David Pizarro or Veron) then behind the strikers. That's the reason he never scores.

And more Czech players seem to do better at the NT. Remeber Baros at Euro 2004?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
Rosicky plays more in midfield (like David Pizarro or Veron) then behind the strikers. That's the reason he never scores.

And more Czech players seem to do better at the NT. Remeber Baros at Euro 2004?
Nope, Rosicky is at his club a player who plays behind the striker in an offense midfield position!
And at national team he scored in the wc2006-quali 6 goals in 8 games this year!

Baros was superb at the euro 2004, but in the wc2006-quali was tomas even better!

As a replacment for nedved in left midfield is he not the right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)