Who among us think Juve used doping between 94' - 98' ? (1 Viewer)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
I'm worried of our reputation because this is the first time since years that the Juve-doping news is back again.. and not just back it has been very clear on a lot of television stations.. this damages our image don't ya think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
They think they can destroy Juve with these news , they are trying to keep up with this news since 5years or even more , but they don't know that they are wasting their time with this , it aint gonna work.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Of course I'm not sure, and it would be cruel for me to say that they did, but I won't be surprized at all of Juve did use drugs durring that period, and that probibly applies to many other teams as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
...Like I'd find it pretty hard to believe that Juve had players on doping agents while the rest of competitive European football played entirely clean (yeah, right).

Professional sports has too much money involved to be 100% clean. So undoubtedly, in my mind, there was doping -- and it wouldn't shock me if it made it into Juve's locker room. But that would also go for Milan, Inter, etc...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
...Like I'd find it pretty hard to believe that Juve had players on doping agents while the rest of competitive European football played entirely clean (yeah, right).

Professional sports has too much money involved to be 100% clean. So undoubtedly, in my mind, there was doping -- and it wouldn't shock me if it made it into Juve's locker room. But that would also go for Milan, Inter, etc...
Just common sense....

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
any way now it's ended and giraodo&juve doctor will be punished.we love the club and i'm sure those successful years didn't depend on DOPNIG..

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
As someone said, it isn't just Juve who took illegal substances, almost everyone took it.
..except Juve were successful, if we hadn't of been, we would not of been singled out for prosecution.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Who the hell knows, maybe they did maybe they didn't. Maybe they're using doping right now, maybe the whole industry is. It's not like we'll find out anyway.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Who the hell knows, maybe they did maybe they didn't. Maybe they're using doping right now, maybe the whole industry is. It's not like we'll find out anyway.
well said...

OP

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    They think they can destroy Juve with these news , they are trying to keep up with this news since 5years or even more , but they don't know that they are wasting their time with this , it aint gonna work.
    This news is around for almost 20 years.. and between 95 and 98 i supose it has been proven:down:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    right,, you said it all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)