Who after Pavel Nedved? (2 Viewers)

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
Well, first hello to everyone!
I think, that Rosicky would be far best option. Riqelme in too expensive, Vicente in far too expensive, Hleb in unexperienced, Pizzaro and Maresca are not so good as Tomas is. Jankulovski signed for milan.
In fact, meghni would be great option for buy and then loan him to some little club. Well Van Der Vaart, if we make him come, excelent, but I don't belive that. If he moves somewhere, he'll move to BAyern.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Actually I think a possible and logical replacement for Pavel is Jaroslav Plasil of Monaco. Under Deschamps Plasil has become a very good young left midfielder, who has lots of pace and skill to go with it. He's not as strong as Pavel, however when I watch Plasil in action he reminds me of our Czech #11, and its not only because of the familiar blond locks. Plasil has impressed me in the Champions League lately and he just might be a possible replacement for Nedved.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Plasil is lightweight :) Okay, he's a talent, but Rosicky is more than a talent. I would firstly get Rosciky, if not, then maybe some hot prospect. I agree, Plasil is quite impressive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)