Who´s here? (37 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
poisonwoody said:
hmm...just post the pic u want was an avatar...i'll cut,resize...or add some effects to it...

that is if u want to change ur avatar :agree:
you must show us the pic first.. I´ll decide if the avatar is ok for Tino, he is only 16 man ;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok we were tipped for relegation,started thw season poor then went on a 26 match unbeaten run,were top of the league and in the cup final. last day of the season celtic needed us to lose aand for them to score 5 goals, we lost away from home 2-0 to dundee and their "friendly close neighbours" st mirren lay down for celtic to win 5-0 and hand them the title, the team were so broken by this we lsot the final 3-0 to aberdeen

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Maresca said:
you must show us the pic first.. I´ll decide if the avatar is ok for Tino, he is only 16 man ;)
lol, what a joke!:p I choose a pic soon!

edit:

Maybe you can make me a good avatar from Xabi Alonso or Joaquin from Betis!:agree:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
ok we were tipped for relegation,started thw season poor then went on a 26 match unbeaten run,were top of the league and in the cup final. last day of the season celtic needed us to lose aand for them to score 5 goals, we lost away from home 2-0 to dundee and their "friendly close neighbours" st mirren lay down for celtic to win 5-0 and hand them the title, the team were so broken by this we lsot the final 3-0 to aberdeen
Damn, this is hard mate.. I feel ya. but hopefuly we will see the Hearts in the CL next season..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Elnur_E65 said:
have a good one...

Let the hottest girl in the universe come to you in your dream, so that you can shag her.
good night sweet dreams would have been fine but that is a quality thought process you have there:smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)