Who´s here? (10 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
dont worry england will come calling and let you boost your confidence soon enough:p i feel for you but man i hate cricket

fvck india-england test series:disagree: i said that coz i had the worst day of my sporting life.....im ok now though:p

btw india r on top after today's play:D

how is everyone?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
quarterfinal

A. Levski Sofia - FC Schalke
B. FC Sevilla - St. Petersburg
C. Rapid Bukarest - St.Bukarest
D. FC Basel - Middelsbr

semifinal

winner of A. against winner of B.
winner of C. against winner of D.

thats it!

My final: FC Schalke - Middelsbr

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tino said:
quarterfinal

A. Levski Sofia - FC Schalke
B. FC Sevilla - St. Petersburg
C. Rapid Bukarest - St.Bukarest
D. FC Basel - Middelsbr

semifinal

winner of A. against winner of B.
winner of C. against winner of D.

thats it!

My final: FC Schalke - Middelsbr

Steaua Vs Sevilla Final...

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
@bozi....today was our match against our bitter rivals......and i was hit for 40 runs in my last 3 overs :cry:...also ruined my chance for the man of the series award :angry:....we lost ultimately by 7 runs......what a shame...

@rab...hehehe i wish :tongue:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Boz, did you watch Hearts Vs Rangers???
damn straight i did,refused to take anearlier train home so i could sit and watch it,tbh a draw was the fair result but thought we were the better team for the majority of the match
did you catch it rab?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bozi.78 said:
damn straight i did,refused to take anearlier train home so i could sit and watch it,tbh a draw was the fair result but thought we were the better team for the majority of the match
did you catch it rab?

Yep I did....Thought Rangers goal was a bit silly...Buffel was kinda alone, not a good marking by the defenders....

But anyhow not a bad result....Hearts will probably be playing in Champions Legaue next year.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
poisonwoody said:
@bozi....today was our match against our bitter rivals......and i was hit for 40 runs in my last 3 overs :cry:...also ruined my chance for the man of the series award :angry:....we lost ultimately by 7 runs......what a shame...

@rab...hehehe i wish :tongue:
poor guy woody!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Yep I did....Thought Rangers goal was a bit silly...Buffel was kinda alone, not a good marking by the defenders....

But anyhow not a bad result....Hearts will probably be playing in Champions Legaue next year.
yeah it was a poor goal to lose but we cant be too fussy as they have defended like lions all season and also gordon pulled off a world class save before that(he does that all the time,world class) all in all a decent performance and heres hoping we are playing champions league football next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)