Who´s here? (35 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@lilli-good party?
@theplaya-WTF frog is nice?take your work for it bro
@everyone else-whatever you do,don't mix sambucca,tequila,whisky and beer i had the hangover from hell yesterday morning

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
today i realised cricket is not a game that can be won by just talent and confidence........u need commitment and team support....one miss can turn fatal....blast..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
poisonwoody said:
today i realised cricket is not a game that can be won by just talent and confidence........u need commitment and team support....one miss can turn fatal....blast..
dont worry england will come calling and let you boost your confidence soon enough:p i feel for you but man i hate cricket

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maresca said:
Rab what the hell is going on with the bucharest football clubs.. how is it possible that there are still 2 teams of that city in Uefa cup:D

ya man, this is weird but hot...the city here went crazy when they both qualified, It's like the won the WorldCup......thousands of people in the capital dancing getting drunk....and they're not YET in the Semi-Finals FFS.

Anyhow these two teams Steaua and Rapid will be facing each others.....so one romanian team for sure will be in the semi....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
ya man, this is weird but hot...the city here went crazy when they both qualified, It's like the won the WorldCup......thousands of people in the capital dancing getting drunk....and they're not YET in the Semi-Finals FFS.

Anyhow these two teams Steaua and Rapid will be facing each others.....so one romanian team for sure will be in the semi....
I hoped they will meet in the final.. but now I am cheering for Enzo with Sevilla:D

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
hey friends!

Iam cheering now for Schalke 04! The last german club which can rescue the honour of our football!!

When they dont win, it could be that Germany will loose another direct CL-quali-place! And that would be very stupid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)