Who´s here? (39 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
ThePLaya said:
Elnure how did you find the performance of the first race of Williams at bahrain?
Well, up until this season I was a Williams fan... nowadays I am a Sauber fan :D

So... I am very, VERY upset. Last night I watched the practice for GP Malasya- such a crappy performance.

It is going to be another bad season for me.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Elnur_E65 said:
Well, up until this season I was a Williams fan... nowadays I am a Sauber fan :D

So... I am very, VERY upset. Last night I watched the practice for GP Malasya- such a crappy performance.

It is going to be another bad season for me.
don't worry rosberg is ganna do it,,, first GP for him and being in the in top 8 . very good start

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ThePLaya said:
no im not going to go to halland i will go to Edinburgh cheering

Forza Hearts

:)
good stuff c'moan the jambo's i am going up to aberdeen in the morning for my grandads birthday party and hearts play rangers on sunday so i am taking a late train so i dont miss the game on tv

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
good stuff c'moan the jambo's i am going up to aberdeen in the morning for my grandads birthday party and hearts play rangers on sunday so i am taking a late train so i dont miss the game on tv

that would be a good occasion 4 Lilianna to be with you :cool:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
some pictures from last week. People in upstate NY start celebrating the St. Patrick's day ONE WEEK before it actually takes place! Great excuse to get drunk more than once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)