Who´s here? (11 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Byrone said:
ZhiXin u seem to know way too much about this trannie bro,i bet u know what blouse size he/she wears & foot size:D

when u start creating an image u need to post it here,so we can give u an honest opinion on ur look!
Sorry, I don't know his vital statistics.

Give me some time, and it will be done. And yes, army boots r included in my wear. The problem is the winter hat, and the microphone :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ZhiXin said:
Sorry, I don't know his vital statistics.

Give me some time, and it will be done. And yes, army boots r included in my wear. The problem is the winter hat, and the microphone :D
dont forget the groupies man, no rockstar is complete without his groupies:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Maresca said:
an image for you??
Nah, since everybody dislikes my image based on "that human", which includes a sleeveless shirt, a winter hat, gloves, pants and army boots (I will put on army boots since I will be enrolled in the army soon.)

It's weird that many people are still suspecting about my status.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Nah, since everybody dislikes my image based on "that human", which includes a sleeveless shirt, a winter hat, gloves, pants and army boots (I will put on army boots since I will be enrolled in the army soon.)

It's weird that many people are still suspecting about my status.
you should be what you like to be and do not change yourself because of other people, if you are sure that it is OK..
you are still young though.. you have to take my advice very carefully:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Maresca said:
you should be what you like to be and do not change yourself because of other people, if you are sure that it is OK..
you are still young though.. you have to take my advice very carefully:D
Of course, that was my image all along, and surprisingly it gave everybody the creeps. Since you people seem so shocked, might as well ask for help while I'm at it. Something like a fighter image.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Of course, that was my image all along, and surprisingly it gave everybody the creeps. Since you people seem so shocked, might as well ask for help while I'm at it. Something like a fighter image.
this guy looks like a woman, you are a man, and everybody must see that.. you can like and use his style of musik, but not the way he looks like.. on this way you can create your own style..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Never like the idea of putting makeup and his facial features anyway. More into his clothing. I actually never understand some people must put on makeup to portray their music to others.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ZhiXin said:
Never like the idea of putting makeup and his facial features anyway. More into his clothing. I actually never understand some people must put on makeup to portray their music to others.
this actualy means, that you wanted to do something you do not like really? Did I understand you correctly?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Maresca said:
this actualy means, that you wanted to do something you do not like really? Did I understand you correctly?
No, I am actually putting on an image I like to be more manly of course, but I'm sure it needs enhancement.

Byrone said:
unfortunatley we are'nt experts on makeup but u should have a word with david beckham if u wanna know more....hehe
I can have a chat with any member of my old band, after all those frightening images r designed by them. But frankly speaking I got sick of it and wanted a new image, that's y I pick up a fighter image.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ZhiXin said:
No, I am actually putting on an image I like to be more manly of course, but I'm sure it needs enhancement.

I can have a chat with any member of my old band, after all those frightening images r designed by them. But frankly speaking I got sick of it and wanted a new image, that's y I pick up a fighter image.
a fighter image would be manly enough.. and you could take this as an avatar :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)