Who´s here? (2 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
man that shit was off the sheezzy for sure! im waiting for some pics & ill hook them up for u later man.

be honest, how nervous were u last night? i was pissin my pants man.
I was about to have a heart attack:D it is really dangerous how juve is dealing with their fans... last year against Real, and now against Bremen. we must start to win the first match, just to relax on the second..

am waiting for the pics mate.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ill hook u up them up for sure! man i was sooo anxious & last night's game so very important for all Juve fans.

look at the most users ever online, it was 499 before, last night 503 users were online!

what u been up to lately?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Hey guys whats going on here??

@Maresca: thx again for the 100 points! whats going on at the weekend for you! plans??

@all the other: dont let our thraed dying!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey guys i am gonna try and ghet to highbury for the juve game, man i will be in heaven if i can make it there

lets keep this thread going,hope one day jon comes back

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
hey guys i am gonna try and ghet to highbury for the juve game, man i will be in heaven if i can make it there

lets keep this thread going,hope one day jon comes back
well i hope the game wont be hell for our boys.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
bozi for highbury!! come go there!

Yes Steohan here in northgermany is it cold too! -5 and cold wind!!

guys iam off for today! keep it real!!

Forza Juve

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Stephan said:
:D

i hope you bring some fans with you so juve will have some crowd support back them as well.

or you go alone?
hoping to get a group of us to go down but looking at ticket prices for highburyi am starting to wish i knnew my bank manager better

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Tino said:
you better bring your points to the bank bozi.... maybe a thief....

anyway: whos here??

Stephan, Ali, aod1984, Bozi.78, Cronios, delpierofan82, Dhaliwich, El Feno, Eromy, forzalajuve, G3n3, Gino Genesio, giovanotti, gooner28, hambon, ITALIAMAN1, Jeeks, JuveGER, Juventino_Mike, loyada, Maresca, mcrae, mikhail, Moggi D'Messiah, Napoletano, pawql, pecker, rafi, Rami, richo123, sateeh, SlimValdi, tassard, terkel, Tino, white_wolv, ZhiXin, Zlatan

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
You are funny Stephan!... did you eat a clown for breakfast???

whats going on zhixin?? what did you do on your weekend! any wild-drinking-partys?? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)