Who´s here? (52 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
the kid gots some major issues..... he allways gots to be a smart ass and obviously gots something against arabs.... fvck him....now we know where all the neg rep come from.....

good shit on the beauty thread ...lovin it

@alfio....should i hook up the ac-palermo game

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Jeeks said:
You are asking for echical help from Seb? Why? And in what field to be more specific?

its actually related to flash pic slides.....if u can add me on msn i can explain you and u can help me if u want...

and seb helped me with flash works long way back :D

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Maresca said:
hey tino, was geht..

well, 2 native langhuages (Kurdish and arabic) Deutsch, English, Italiano, bulgarian.. and some words of turkish ;)
wow! Iam impressed! I wish I could speak Italiano! But I have the plans to go for 3 month to Italy when I have my Abitur! I realy like this language!

I only speak Germany English and French and only a few words of italiano! but I understand when an italian old guy asked me about the training ground and at what time the training will happen!

:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Tino said:
wow! Iam impressed! I wish I could speak Italiano! But I have the plans to go for 3 month to Italy when I have my Abitur! I realy like this language!

I only speak Germany English and French and only a few words of italiano! but I understand when an italian old guy asked me about the training ground and at what time the training will happen!

:D
na gut.. dann lerne mal italiano.. am besten ist es wenn du dir eine italienerin klar machst.. ;) die wird dir einiges beibringen.. nicht nur die Sprache :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)