Who´s here? (40 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Byrone said:
hey swag, tell me how is san fran during the months of june/july apart from all the poof's? ive got some business transactions that need my first hand experience & i have to be there for 2 months.

whats good there?

its tight. come.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
it better be cause im not that kinda guy that can be selibate for longer than 3 days & i aint payin for havin relations.:D

on a serious note, are the women friendly? entertainment wise are things good?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
There are enough brazilian trannies to keep Lapo Elkann happy.

And yes, on pier 39 there is a very entertaining show where a man can be seen juggling a flaming baton. I believe that is the extent of the entertainment in San Francisco unless you want to cross the bay and come be a Kutthroat with me.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Byrone said:
hey swag, tell me how is san fran during the months of june/july apart from all the poof's? ive got some business transactions that need my first hand experience & i have to be there for 2 months.

whats good there?
June/July can be bittery cold in many parts of the city proper. Fog, cool humid winds, etc. But a little outside of that and away from the coast, you will get typical desert summer heat. It's weird that way.

What's good here? A lot I guess. We're a pretty provincial town compared to the likes of the world's big cities. But we have a lot of fantastic restaurants. And the burritos here are the best cheap eats you can find this side of the Rio Grande. Not much of a nightlife, IMO, but it's there if you look around. Also, there's open space galore -- lots of places to go hiking, windsurfing, mountain biking, and a lot of other crazy outdoor stuff.

Byrone said:
it better be cause im not that kinda guy that can be selibate for longer than 3 days & i aint payin for havin relations.:D

on a serious note, are the women friendly? entertainment wise are things good?
The women are generally friendly if you're genuine. A lot of them are heavily educated. Not in a Massachusetts off-putting sort of way. But sometimes you run into people who think way too much or have too many hangups about life, the environment, etc. The good news is that with a decent and visible population of gay men here, that's less competition for you. And because of the outdoors, healthy food options, etc., the women tend to be pretty fit. Somewhat attractive too -- though in a way that's the complete opposite of the flash and superficial glitz you get in L.A. some 400 miles south.

Entertainment-wise, as I mentioned, there are a good number of things to do and places to go. But that's when you also recognize you're in a city of some 700k and not 2MM+.

Sir Sebastian said:
There are enough brazilian trannies to keep Lapo Elkann happy.
Sebi is right about that. There are a lot of Brazilians here, and quite a few gay and sexually confused Brazilians at that. ;) I admittedly have been to a Brazilian drag queen show once in the Mission years ago.

And props to my man across the Bay! :tup:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Byrone said:
indeed u are my bro:D whats good with u lately?

i saw ur cricketers in the mall on friday & they were downing the junk food:agree:
all good with me...Our cricketers are healthy wealthy and wise lol ...Should b some exciting cricket in south africa now!!:faq1:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
all good with me...Our cricketers are healthy wealthy and wise lol ...Should b some exciting cricket in south africa now!!:faq1:

Yeah & im at work & the wanderers stadium is about 500m away from here, how annoying:cry:

the weather is actually miserable which is very surprising.whats ur pediction for the game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)