Who´s here? (50 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I missed you all people..
In the time our Site was down I took a look at other forum of other clubs. and I can tell you that we have the coolest and the best forum people.. the other forums are so boring.

I saw some people in Chelsea froum who wanted to have a similar forum like juventuz.com:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
good to be back, man i did so much i actually did some studying and got merits on my tests lol, how is everyone?? i have lost ahlf a stone with all the "excersize" i have been doing with the new woman

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mikhail said:
Ah, the forum's back up. Bye-bye new-found productivity.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: indeed bye-bye

i might bunk work to catch up on all the ramblings of the forum & to think i took the "who's better DP or Zlatan" thread for granted, u dont know what u got till its gone:p

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: indeed bye-bye

i might bunk work to catch up on all the ramblings of the forum & to think i took the "who's better DP or Zlatan" thread for granted, u dont know what u got till its gone:p
indeed, I missed these fight, even that I was allways trying to convince the people not to fight.. so let us do it.. Zlatan sucked yesterday, he must be on the bench:rofl:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
good to be back, man i did so much i actually did some studying and got merits on my tests lol, how is everyone?? i have lost ahlf a stone with all the "excersize" i have been doing with the new woman
hey bozi, what is up.. how are the dancer gurls doing;)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
nah at the moment iam seeing a nurse(i work with) still its all good
hows things with you and how is byron??
a nurse :eyebrows: you lucky man, I have dreaming of having fun with a nurse in a hospital :D
I am fine, I just missed this fvcking forum :)
whois byron?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Maresca said:
a nurse :eyebrows: you lucky man, I have dreaming of having fun with a nurse in a hospital :D
I am fine, I just missed this fvcking forum :)
whois byron?
Byron is my southafrican homie :D How you doin Maresca ? :)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Oh my godness, The Forum is back! WOW! I missed you all!

But it was a time where I only was online only 40 min a day! Now the forum is back and I will not learn for school, no! I will waste my money like I did it before the site crashed!!

Good to be back guys, but we lost against Bremen! I was fvcking angry, cause Juve was arrogant!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)