Who´s here? (52 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Maresca said:
byrone congratulations for your 400th post:D

@Ed: what is your job exactly in the wonderful Dubai ;)
In wonderful Dubai..Im a student in a school, got one more year left then heading to a music university, how about yourself ? :)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Byrone said:
sup ed, hows life in wonderful dubai?
pretty shite mate, its the weekend and theres a party but i dont wana go cause of all the excitement and rumbling and the mentality thats going to happen in the "juve vs. parma" thread :p

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
edpiero said:
In wonderful Dubai..Im a student in a school, got one more year left then heading to a music university, how about yourself ? :)
I am finished with studying (Computer science). I´ll begin my first real job from the first of April... may be I will wanna come to dubai in some stage of my life to work there;)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Maresca said:
I am finished with studying (Computer science). I´ll begin my first real job from the first of April... may be I will wanna come to dubai in some stage of my life to work there;)
That's great, hopefully by then Dubai will have aged and there would be other things then going to damn shopping malls :p personally I never go to them but there are loads of parties that happen out here on the weekends its crazy ;) :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
edpiero said:
pretty shite mate, its the weekend and theres a party but i dont wana go cause of all the excitement and rumbling and the mentality thats going to happen in the "juve vs. parma" thread :p
there's never a good excuse to miss a party, just think u could miss good stuff like this:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
edpiero said:
That's great, hopefully by then Dubai will have aged and there would be other things then going to damn shopping malls :p personally I never go to them but there are loads of parties that happen out here on the weekends its crazy ;) :D
are there alot of gurls on that parties ;):eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)