Who´s here? (4 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hey, havent been on today...i see azzurri7 is banned...but why? because of zlatan-delpiero fans fight or why? and who banned him, zlatan? and why? because one is a ibra fan and other dp fan? or did azzurri post something stupid?...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Stephan said:
hey, havent been on today...i see azzurri7 is banned...but why? because of zlatan-delpiero fans fight or why? and who banned him, zlatan? and why? because one is a ibra fan and other dp fan? or did azzurri post something stupid?...
I banned him, not Z. All three recent temp bans have been by me.

I don't remember the details, but Azzurri7 is listed as banned for an abusive post or abusive posts towards Esteban. He'll be unbanned in 38 hours.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
mikhail said:
I banned him, not Z. All three recent temp bans have been by me.

I don't remember the details, but Azzurri7 is listed as banned for an abusive post or abusive posts towards Esteban. He'll be unbanned in 38 hours.
NOMB, really:oops:

Call it professional curiosity ;)

But why was Seven allowed back after the, what?, 457th violation?

I guess I'm asking, why no permanent bans for flagrant abuses?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
NOMB, really:oops:

Call it professional curiosity ;)

But why was Seven allowed back after the, what?, 457th violation?

I guess I'm asking, why no permanent bans for flagrant abuses?
I'd love to answer that with something sensible, but the best I've got is this:
I didn't think. Had I thought, I would have weighed the merits of permanetly banning Seven (which he deserves, I'd agree) against the loud whinging that would have ensued the moment I did. I don't know what I'd have decided - I might have just asked the other mods.

Thing is, he's gone and reregistered. Again. Fuck him - I'm going to back Z on the call for an IP ban, and let the whingers whinge. I've changed Seven's ban to permanent.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mikhail said:
I didn't think. Had I thought, I would have weighed the merits of permanetly banning Seven (which he deserves, I'd agree) against the loud whinging that would have ensued the moment I did. I don't know what I'd have decided - I might have just asked the other mods.

Thing is, he's gone and reregistered. Again. Fuck him - I'm going to back Z on the call for an IP ban, and let the whingers whinge. I've changed Seven's ban to permanent.
woah,i thought he might be in trouble with that especially with last time

rab we miss you:cry: he he he

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
mikhail said:

Thanks for the reply mate. :)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Sounds good to me bro...how u been??

I am finna hit the sack...i had a rough day at work...no pussy and i gots to wake up in a couple more hours so i am gone.....check the mods and i will set up the polls...or bookie event for that matter aight...

easy bro
ciao

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
welcome back rab good to see the ban was not long but they should have given you a warning first bit unfair but good to have you back

wheres john?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)