Who´s here? (1 Viewer)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
We left Göteborg on sunday, it was -15, we arrived in Köbenhavn it was -5, 10degrees in this range does not make much of a difference. Lat night I was out in town, I saw a thermometer it read -7 but it felt like -20 because of the wind.

Then there is snow all over the place but during the days there is some sunshine and you know what that means ;)

When are you coming, if you want to hook up it will be after 19:00 or dring the day in a weekend if I am not working. If you want I can give you my mobile numer, don't call me, just SMS :p
Sounds allright :) . Im not sure when im coming so im afraid i cant give you a date, i have to check with my friend first because i will be staying with him for a couple of days and we just said at the begining of Februari last time we spoke. Ill call him tomorrow and make plans.:) Youre gonna be there for the next month right?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Byrone said:
So thats why you were so quiet Jeeks,how was the trip? Must be crap having to cope with that stone cold weather! SHAME:p I cant handle the heat here, its ridiculous!
Quiet because I am here for work, so I am busy during the days and tired in the evening. Plus I would like to discover the city, I am sure it is a nice place to be in. I don't mind the weather actually, we just complain about it out of habit. But I know the where are and I want to go there not only for the warmth but for many other things as well.

Shoryuken said:
Sounds allright :) . Im not sure when im coming so im afraid i cant give you a date, i have to check with my friend first because i will be staying with him for a couple of days and we just said at the begining of Februari last time we spoke. Ill call him tomorrow and make plans.:) Youre gonna be there for the next month right?
Peace, I am staying until the second or the third week of february.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
Quiet because I am here for work, so I am busy during the days and tired in the evening. Plus I would like to discover the city, I am sure it is a nice place to be in. I don't mind the weather actually, we just complain about it out of habit. But I know the where are and I want to go there not only for the warmth but for many other things as well.

Peace, I am staying until the second or the third week of february.
Sorry, my internet is messing with me.

Peace? Youre leaving for today already? Well, hook me up with your nr and ill send you a sms tomorrow:) Btw, why dont you like talking on the phone mate?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Cronios said:
I like it here,u ppl are a part of me,
i wont leave because of the number, i will "leave" because of the year,
i will moove away back home, with my old 56k modem,
i will have limited time(because of the exams) and restricted acces to internet,
i will join u when i can, but much much rarely,
i will return to my previus read only status eventually, since
i wont be as informed, as i am now and
i wont have nothing to add, just read ur posts...
i will explain more in my dedication thread when time comes...
man thats sad,i like your posts and match reports you throw in:cry:
oh well i suppose all good things come to an end,but you dont need to be informed to come into here:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Sorry, my internet is messing with me.

Peace? Youre leaving for today already? Well, hook me up with your nr and ill send you a sms tomorrow:) Btw, why dont you like talking on the phone mate?

I am about to go to bed yea, I do like talking on the phone, I think it is much better than SMSing but I am in Denmark and if you call me I pay as well, it is just being stingy :p

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
I am about to go to bed yea, I do like talking on the phone, I think it is much better than SMSing but I am in Denmark and if you call me I pay as well, it is just being stingy :p

:rofl: Ah man thats cheap:D , let me guess you call it thrifty?

Aiight cool, ill Sms. Just hook me up with your nr before you go to sleep:)

Gnight dude:)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
@Maresca: please post your interview results when you are around here!

By the way: my 10% luck for Kiefer was good, he won in 5 sets against Grojean!
Lets do it now in the semi-final!!!

Forza Nicolas!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tino said:
@Maresca: please post your interview results when you are around here!

By the way: my 10% luck for Kiefer was good, he won in 5 sets against Grojean!
Lets do it now in the semi-final!!!

Forza Nicolas!

Forza Nicolas;)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
yes mate! but, I see no good chances, Federer is just the hook! He is the best! and in the last round he killed Haas, another german in 5 sets!

Lets hope the best for our german hero!!

between, everything ok with you rab!
Did you sleep enough??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tino said:
yes mate! but, I see no good chances, Federer is just the hook! He is the best! and in the last round he killed Haas, another german in 5 sets!

Lets hope the best for our german hero!!

between, everything ok with you rab!
Did you sleep enough??

Federer is like a mission impossible to get beaten.

Yeah, I'm okay bro, what about you?? how's everything going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)