Who´s here? (26 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Here It's cold aswell...156 people died in Romania so far...It was -28 today.
Damn Rab that sucks. Its about 40F here but its windy and rainy most of the time. Makes for some rather dreary days.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Here It's cold aswell...156 people died in Romania so far...It was -28 today.
150 people! oh my godness! R.I.P!

Is their nor energie in the houses or what?? I dont know how many germans died in the last cold days! but not so much!

Jan 7, 2004
Byrone said:
They all snobby & everything but as soon as they have alcohol in their system they relax & are much friendlier:eyebrows:

Now if i could just come up with a brilliant scheme to.............

Complete the rest Rob:p
who? the members of this forum who are avoiding this thread to post on the nick against the world one

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tino said:
150 people! oh my godness! R.I.P!

Is their nor energie in the houses or what?? I dont know how many germans died in the last cold days! but not so much!

There is. But you got lot of poor people with poor houses, not a got heating to keep their family warm and so on....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Don Bes said:
who? the members of this forum who are avoiding this thread to post on the nick against the world one
Nah man, i was tellin rob that i had the local FHM doin a photo shoot at my premises & the ladies were fly:p

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
what you gonna leave after getting your 5k???:disagree:
I like it here,u ppl are a part of me,
i wont leave because of the number, i will "leave" because of the year,
i will moove away back home, with my old 56k modem,
i will have limited time(because of the exams) and restricted acces to internet,
i will join u when i can, but much much rarely,
i will return to my previus read only status eventually, since
i wont be as informed, as i am now and
i wont have nothing to add, just read ur posts...
i will explain more in my dedication thread when time comes...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Whatup Jack?:) , so youre in Copenhagen now huh. Hows the weather?
We left Göteborg on sunday, it was -15, we arrived in Köbenhavn it was -5, 10degrees in this range does not make much of a difference. Lat night I was out in town, I saw a thermometer it read -7 but it felt like -20 because of the wind.

Then there is snow all over the place but during the days there is some sunshine and you know what that means ;)

When are you coming, if you want to hook up it will be after 19:00 or dring the day in a weekend if I am not working. If you want I can give you my mobile numer, don't call me, just SMS :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)