Who´s here? (55 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
not bad at all,college is over for a week and i am on holiday from work so i am gonna do an extra 12 hour shift tomorrow and half day friday and start getting some extra cash in

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
work in the hospital(told you) orthopaedics
so i have sooooooo many hloidays left over so i am working overtime so i can get cash to go away this year

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Rob, i got em honeys piss ass drunk & they were CRAZY!:p the ass wipe head photgrapher wouldn't let me take pics:cry:

I got on well with this model her name is Tatiana Stefanutti, her dads italian & mom mexican.If i could let you see,what i saw today you would die:agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
man i waish i could be there and we could get em nekid
and i would have said to that photographer.............oy you crusty cheese stain from the inside of your fathers cock,this is my gaff and id you wanna take pics in my gaff then you better give me copies of every one of them,otherwise you will go out the door and me and the ladys are having a party

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
They all snobby & everything but as soon as they have alcohol in their system they relax & are much friendlier:eyebrows:

Now if i could just come up with a brilliant scheme to.............

Complete the rest Rob:p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

True Tony Montana style! I wish i could have but alas, i signed a document of non-disclosure & no camera's,camcoders & mobiles are allowed:cry:

But your rendition sounds a whole lot more solid! Wheres hambon? he's been awfully quiet.

How are the ladies in Scotland anyway?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Hey Maresca!! Tomorro! your interview! I wish you all luck of the world only for you! Ok... a little bit for Nicola Kiefer, cause he must win for us Germans!

Ok! 90% for you and 10% for Nicola!
Lets do it mate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)