Who´s here? (3 Viewers)

OP
Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,226
    Yeah, but when we finally play creative and play a game that is fun to watch we do not win.
    Strange... I will stop criticize Capello any more... :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    Yeah, but when we finally play creative and play a game that is fun to watch we do not win.
    Strange... I will stop criticize Capello any more... :D
    yeah me too, As he brought on DP for Camo, I thought what the is happend to cap, I just could not belive my eyes.. even the german TV-Reporter was very exited of juve, he said this is not an old lady, this a nice young lady :D

OP
    Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,228
    But that was an idiotic move.
    The most important thing in a team? Balance!
    Look at real, they lack balance more then anything...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    But that was an idiotic move.
    The most important thing in a team? Balance!
    Look at real, they lack balance more then anything...
    agree on that.. we lost the dominance in midfield after that.. I would have brought him for Trez..

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
    Maresca said:
    yeah me too, As he brought on DP for Camo, I thought what the is happend to cap, I just could not belive my eyes.. even the german TV-Reporter was very exited of juve, he said this is not an old lady, this a nice young lady :D
    We played a good match, toobad we didnt win as we were the better team and deserved three points, but hey you cant win em all right? On to Empoli..

Well, look at that, Chris Rock on Oprah, i gotta check this out, talk to you guys later.:)

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    What exactly does a generation mean's?
    old people belong to one generation,
    30-40-50 to a newer
    and kids to the next generation,
    how many years devide one generation from another?20,40,80?
    How all these apply to football?
    Blanc was the previus generation, Canna the current and Barzagli the future...

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Maresca said:
    hey, it was OK, I am not very exited about her.. I told her that I am gonna give her a call next weekend ;)
    well you can always see where it goes:eyebrows: i am sure you would be excited when her nails are dragging down your back:eyebrows: :smoke:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Cronios said:
    What exactly does a generation mean's?
    old people belong to one generation,
    30-40-50 to a newer
    and kids to the next generation,
    how many years devide one generation from another?20,40,80?
    How all these apply to football?
    Blanc was the previus generation, Canna the current and Barzagli the future...
    means different things to different people but with a footballer it probably means every 10-15 years, the average length of time a footballer plays at teh top level

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Bozi.78 said:
    well you can always see where it goes:eyebrows: i am sure you would be excited when her nails are dragging down your back:eyebrows: :smoke:
    The problem is, she looks for a serious relationship, and I am not, not now and not with her ;) So I don´t like to give people a wrong hope.. I told her that.. and she was sad. but she likes me:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)