Who´s here? (54 Viewers)

OP
Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,141
    How about;

The Grey-winged Trumpeter's song is a low humming, but its call, as its name suggests, is a very loud JEEK or honking TZAAK. This bird is kept as a pet by Amerindians, since it is easily tamed, hunts snakes, and is a very efficient sentinel, with its unmissable alarm call.

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    How about;

The Grey-winged Trumpeter's song is a low humming, but its call, as its name suggests, is a very loud JEEK or honking TZAAK. This bird is kept as a pet by Amerindians, since it is easily tamed, hunts snakes, and is a very efficient sentinel, with its unmissable alarm call.

:D
    I am working on something badass

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Maresca said:
    what the hell is this??
    Hassan - All the six disks. it is a collection of six CDs where they call different stores or companies and make fun of them. he just called a supermarket saying that he got a shampoo for greasy hair and he wants to change it to one that is against greasy hair.

OP
    Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,157
    Jeeks said:
    By the way, I am listening to Hassan - Alla sex skivor.....this thing is cracking me up
    :lol: Start laughing just thinking of some of their pranks...

Maresca said:
    what the hell is this??
    Some guys that made prank calls for some years and they rock! Not your avarage pranks, this guys are just awsome.

Maresca said:
    yes, I am gonna work until 4.. and then I have a date :eyebrows:
    I have told you many times to stop calling your meals with your mum as dates!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Hassan - All the six disks. it is a collection of six CDs where they call different stores or companies and make fun of them. he just called a supermarket saying that he got a shampoo for greasy hair and he wants to change it to one that is against greasy hair.
    Ok, that must be in sweedish, in germany there are some turkish people who are very funny, making simmilar shit..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    :lol: Start laughing just thinking of some of their pranks...

Some guys that made prank calls for some years and they rock! Not your avarage pranks, this guys are just awsome.

I have told you many times to stop calling your meals with your mum as dates!
    :lol: hey, I have to find a woman with whom I make small Marescas ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)