Who´s here? (6 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Holygr4le said:
@ zhixin

Whats holding you up?
It isn´t like singapore will vanish if you leave.

And if you move I will be in order calling you the Hong Kong guy...:D
Too many things entangled in my mind, I haven't been performing up to standard, the people that I met always make me shake my head, not bearing responsibility and pushing everything to me, and I have to do the dirty work all the time.

I know that one person doesn't make a country, but I'm too sick of living in here. If your saying that I'm trying to avoid all the problems, well you are right to a certain extent.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #442
    ZhiXin said:
    Too many things entangled in my mind, I haven't been performing up to standard, the people that I met always make me shake my mind, not bearing responsibility, and I have to do the dirty work all the time.
    What dirty work?
    And what standard???

ZhiXin said:
    I know that one person doesn't make a country, but I'm too sick of living in here. If your saying that I'm trying to avoid all the problems, well you are right to a certain extent.
    Well, to be serious for a while…
    You are certainly right; one person does not make a country. Not even your 4 million inhabitants make your country. It is made over generations. I know it is almost as a dictatorship where you live at the moment and that you have been suppressed by both Kina, Japan and of course old glory Britannia. (Irony) But at the end the only goal is to enjoy everyday, being the person you want to be, living the life you want to live.
    Do not put to much weight on your shoulders and just be honest to your self.
    If you want to move to Hong Kong do it! If only for 6 months. Or make a great life where you are.

Deep….:)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Dirty work as in everybody piling their work on me, and I have to do it to obtain the points. Regarding standards, you can't say that I have been perfect, but I know that sometimes I may screw up, but there is nobody to do that responsibility in checking. Even though I have been praised, I feel very disheartened and disgusted at the same time. But not many people know because I can hide my feelings very well, in fact so well that people have branded me as being mysterious.

Somehow I think that I have beared a lot of unfairness and displeasant events compared to an average 19 year old, and this is where I stood out among my coursemates to be honest.

To be honest, moving is rather complicated IMO, as I have to serve the army, I think that if I were to further my studies in Hong Kong, I would probably stay there.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    The common guy on the street, in witch way is he/she so different from you?
    My sense of dressing, I doll up when I get to busy shopping centres at weekends, and I also wear a pair of light brown shades and AND 1 basketball shoes

When I dressed like that (without the shades and And 1 shoes), everybody thought I was going for a wedding party

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    A pair of jeans , a grey collared shirt, and And 1 basketball shoes and a pair of shades when I hang out with my frens

My cosplay or when I'm with my band (now splitted), something like a vampire with long nails

OP
    Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #452
    Ok.
    :D You´re quite a caracter...

How come asian artists dress in costumes more then others? Is it your manga culture? ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    Ok.
    :D You´re quite a caracter...

How come asian artists dress in costumes more then others? Is it your manga culture? ;)
    I think that it is Japan where most of these originated, they have many weird ideas and inventions
    They are known as cosplayers due to manga/gaming culture, but I don't get my idea from them. Of course the more outrageous ones are known as visual keis, which have subsided.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)