Who´s here? (54 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Holygr4le said:
My was soooo calm.
At our neighbours house having a dinner party. Drinking good drinks and played games. Went out in the snow at midnight watching the fireworks. We have about a half meter of snow here and minus 5-10 degrees...
Well at least ur is calm, Singapore is still chaotic in terms of crowds and my frens almost got into a fight due to our celebrations, but they r too big sized and 1 of them knows judo while the other knows wrestling that no1 dares to make the 1st move.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #285
    ZhiXin said:
    Well at least ur is calm, Singapore is still chaotic in terms of crowds and my frens almost got into a fight due to our celebrations, but they r too big sized and 1 of them knows judo while the other knows wrestling that no1 dares to make the 1st move.
    Why are people so violent?
    I´m a peace giver... :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    Why are people so violent?
    I´m a peace giver... :D
    That's so minor, have u seen HK during the WTO talks? Korean farmers cum protestors using their equipment to pull down the fence and fight the police. That is crazy

OP
    Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #288
    ZhiXin said:
    That's so minor, have u seen HK during the WTO talks? Korean farmers cum protestors using their equipment to pull down the fence and fight the police. That is crazy
    That must be crazy! :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    That must be crazy! :D
    And the funniest part is that they fight like there is no tomorrow and even injuring the police but after the WTO talks have finished, they r all smiling to the camera and waving their hands as if they r celebrities.

OP
    Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #292
    ZhiXin said:
    This question is very complicated, I can say that my knowledge regarding towards this issue is rather mixed
    I´m a right wing communist. :D

Segregation is the No1 enemy to a society. But you have to be able to make your own saga as well. So that’s why I´m a right wing communist.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    I´m a right wing communist. :D

Segregation is the No1 enemy to a society. But you have to be able to make your own saga as well. So that’s why I´m a right wing communist.
    Since your a communist, have u taken part in a protest/demonstration b4? :D

OP
    Holygr4le

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
  • Thread Starter #296
    Nah... :)
    I am commited and argue strongly in certain political issues. But I am both to the right and left (out of a swedish perspective) in my opinions.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Holygr4le said:
    Nah... :)
    I am commited and argue strongly in certain political issues. But I am both to the right and left (out of a swedish perspective) in my opinions.
    Same as me. I'm all out against the Ministry of Education to be honest. But I guessed they have reaped what they have sown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)