The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maresca said:
whats up here...
what pics are you talking about`?
will send them to you, soon mate you will see

Maresca said:
it is summer you know, the ladies are almost nacked.. I just laughed off my brother who came from holiday in mallorca and did not get any hook ups :D

argentina, give maradona an asskick from me, why don´t you come to germany?
damn man we gotta get together and sort your bro out,if he didnt score there he is gonna end up a 37year old virgin living at home. time to send in the boys to give him tips.

byron al is right, would be easier for us all to get together and get smashed if we were all in europe

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i dont know what to expect from lucarelli deal though, it might be that we get him if trez leaves, but lucarelli said he wants to leave his current club defenetly. so its not only as deschamps is interested. how much he would cost us? considering his age we shouldnt pay very much on him, cause his not future prospect but in current situation we should keep money as much as possible.

so logically deschamps wants to get him when trez is gone.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi.78 said:

damn man we gotta get together and sort your bro out,if he didnt score there he is gonna end up a 37year old virgin living at home. time to send in the boys to give him tips.

byron al is right, would be easier for us all to get together and get smashed if we were all in europe
hey bozi,
fortunatly I know that my brother is not virgin but he just faild to do it in mallorca :D I will send him to serie B of lady-checkers that loser

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:

Maresca said:
it is summer you know, the ladies are almost nacked.. I just laughed off my brother who came from holiday in mallorca and did not get any hook ups :D

That would be shit hot,but were would be the most central & convinient place to meet up?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
Not really,i dont discriminate. I love all sorts of women,but my fav are brunettes without a doubt.

Here in RSA we have Italian,Greek,Portugese,Lebanese,Russian all sorts that u can think of.although the ethnic groups here act like fooking snobs & only mix with their own.:(

When they realise that i have a fat wallet & black american express card then automatically it does not matter if im Greek or not.
Same stuf here,despite I dont have a fat wallet & american express card.:p

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Maresca said:
hey bozi,
fortunatly I know that my brother is not virgin but he just faild to do it in mallorca :D I will send him to serie B of lady-checkers that loser
he deserves punishment then, make him stand in the ciorner and fap into zlatans shoes 12 times, chanting the mantra "next time i fail so badly i will have to lube capello's pole"

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Bozi.78 said:

Maresca said:

That would be shit hot,but were would be the most central & convinient place to meet up?
germany is in the heart of europe :pint:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
he deserves punishment then, make him stand in the ciorner and fap into zlatans shoes 12 times, chanting the mantra "next time i fail so badly i will have to lube capello's pole"
:rofl2: first I have to tell him what faping is and why on shoes.. damn this will be diffecult..:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)