Who´s here? (42 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
well realistically thinking ibra will be kept, cause his younger then others, and that lucarelli interest indeed makes me a bit worryd that trez might leave, cause lucarelli is a player who scores lot of goals and i really doubt we would play with luca and trez both. (but then again, luca is old player, maybe deschamps wants goals, not joga tricks :eyebrows: what means ibra will be gone)

Vieira? well i dont know, emerson is gone now, it all depends on how much deschamps likes DM-s, i dont think not as much as capello did :p

camo is not very young and we could play marchionni whos much younger, again the future prospect.

also consider that boijnov is just a loandeal, so we probably might get rid of him after this season? (or is there a clause where we could buy him?).

i dont think zanetti and vieira both would remain.

but maybe we look for money and will indeed sell ibra? besides i am not so sure if ibra is eager to stay as much as trez. after all, his papa is gone now :eyebrows:
My opinion is that Trez invented football,comparing with Ibra and I don't wanna guy who is destroying a team spirit,so bye bye Ibra if you ask me.

We have enouh attackers:Del Piero,Bojinov,Palladino,Zalayeta,Volpato,and Trez or Ibra,so Lucarelli would be overmuch.

One will be loaned,that's for sure,but who I don't know.

Camoranesi could be used as a flanker on the other side,and his wage is the lower from our stars we have,so in the future Camoranesi and Marchionni should be used as the flankers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
yes luca would be overmuch, but well for some reason, deschamps is very much interested of him, it might very well be, ibra sold to inter and trez gone also(or loaned). in that case i see deschamps only going for the current situation, get back to serie a as fast as possible and then starting the team build up, getting trez back and etc.

but i just read something about cruz? :scared: why is deschamps interested of old strikers? cruz really isnt juve material, even if at serie b, he probably doesnt want that move himself either and i think it would only mess team spirit up.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
U sayin our beloved Lili has a mcsausage & not a mcmuffin.:p

You have a special power of splendour,B.:D

I'm not saying anything,she likes the football players so if you want her you must be better player than Zebina and must have better look than Chimenti.:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
yes luca would be overmuch, but well for some reason, deschamps is very much interested of him, it might very well be, ibra sold to inter and trez gone also(or loaned). in that case i see deschamps only going for the current situation, get back to serie a as fast as possible and then starting the team build up, getting trez back and etc.

but i just read something about cruz? :scared: why is deschamps interested of old strikers? cruz really isnt juve material, even if at serie b, he probably doesnt want that move himself either and i think it would only mess team spirit up.
Cruz??????:wallbang:

smells like a deal with inter for Trez or Ibra.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:

well, desh is not intersted in cruz, Inter are thinking that they can change him with Ibra or trez..

btw, we have alot of strikers but without trez we have no killer strikers (goal getter). Lucarelli is planed if trez is gonna leave.
IMO we shall not buy lucarelli, I exactly remember when he said, that he will never play for juve, he was a torino player that time..

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
You have a special power of splendour,B.:D

I'm not saying anything,she likes the football players so if you want her you must be better player than Zebina and must have better look than Chimenti.:D
:D

No i dont want Lili,i just like getting reactions out of ppl.Lili is lovely & very sweet & she loves football & she's Greek.What else could a guy ask for!!!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Maresca said:
well, desh is not intersted in cruz, Inter are thinking that they can change him with Ibra or trez..

btw, we have alot of strikers but without trez we have no killer strikers (goal getter). Lucarelli is planed if trez is gonna leave.
IMO we shall not buy lucarelli, I exactly remember when he said, that he will never play for juve, he was a torino player that time..
yeah right, canna said he will play in b, sheva said he wont leave milan.....and capello said he wont leave roma, he wont leave juve.......

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
Indeed.

So you are a fan of the Greek girls?:eyebrows:
Not really,i dont discriminate. I love all sorts of women,but my fav are brunettes without a doubt.

Here in RSA we have Italian,Greek,Portugese,Lebanese,Russian all sorts that u can think of.although the ethnic groups here act like fooking snobs & only mix with their own.:(

When they realise that i have a fat wallet & black american express card then automatically it does not matter if im Greek or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)