Who´s here? (52 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Maresca said:
I have a problem people, may be you can help me..
so, on the day of the WC final a very good friend of (a girl) phoned me and told me that her cousin has died in a motor accident, I just tried to give her confidence.. she told me that she may make a small obsequies at home and asked me if I will be there.. I answerd without thinking no I can´t come:oops:
I called her the next day to talk to her but she was busy (watching a film :pumpkin: ) and wanted to call me later, but she did not. and I did not call her again..
that might have been not correct but I was just angry that she prefered to watch the film..
2 day´s ago she wrote me a sms and told me that she was dissapointed from me.. I thought first it is because I did not call her, but now I think it is because that I did not go there on that sunday..
I am gonna meet here tommorow, I don´t know what to tell her.. I mean I would do the same again.. Italy is not in WC final everyday..
didnt she know you are azzurri fan and there is world cup in germany in the first place ?

but then again, shes woman.....if she doesnt know your interest towards football its gona be hard to explaine it to her :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Stephan said:
well i want trez stay for sure, praying for that. i dont want to see more great juve players to leave. besides his younger than lucarelli and could play longer and coulc/should :)D) end his career at juve.
If he stays he will be be an all time Juve great imho.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Good grief Alan just dont tell her it was because of the WC,ur screwed if u do.what kind of "friends" are u anyway?
I guess she know´s that. all my friend know how crazy I am for juve, football and italy.. I just hope that we are not gonna talk about it :D

we were very close friends in the past, before I met her I thought it is not possible to have girl as a friend but it worked, until now.. Actualy I am her best friend and I was her witness as she married:oops:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
Gigli said that we will keep half of our stars,so Del Piero and Neddy will stay,Gigi most probably,and we have 2 more free places,what do you think who will stay?

We have Camoranesi,Trez,Ibra:wallbang:,and Vieira for the doubt.
Trez & Camo are my choices but id love to see Vieira marshalling our midfield but im just being naive to think he will stay.besides Vieira has stated that he wants to win the cl & at 29 he is running out of time.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Trez & Camo are my choices but id love to see Vieira marshalling our midfield but im just being naive to think he will stay.besides Vieira has stated that he wants to win the cl & at 29 he is running out of time.
I thought the D-Effect will make it easy to keep the frenchies in our team.. but thuram is allready gone, and I simply can not imagine viera staying..

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Maresca said:
I guess she know´s that. all my friend know how crazy I am for juve, football and italy.. I just hope that we are not gonna talk about it :D

we were very close friends in the past, before I met her I thought it is not possible to have girl as a friend but it worked, until now.. Actualy I am her best friend and I was her witness as she married:oops:
Oh well the ur screwed:D buy a something to deflect the attention from u not coming to her aid.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:

I still think that.:D

For the second bolded: Damn!!!!:broken:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
My pick would be the same.:agree:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Trez's agent says that Trez will respect anything that Juve have in plan for him & he wont mind staying.:tup:

Here's the link

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=404620&CPID=21&clid=128&lid=2&title=Trez:+My+future's+in+Juve's+hands

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:
Gigli said that we will keep half of our stars,so Del Piero and Neddy will stay,Gigi most probably,and we have 2 more free places,what do you think who will stay?

We have Camoranesi,Trez,Ibra:wallbang:,and Vieira for the doubt.
well realistically thinking ibra will be kept, cause his younger then others, and that lucarelli interest indeed makes me a bit worryd that trez might leave, cause lucarelli is a player who scores lot of goals and i really doubt we would play with luca and trez both. (but then again, luca is old player, maybe deschamps wants goals, not joga tricks :eyebrows: what means ibra will be gone)

Vieira? well i dont know, emerson is gone now, it all depends on how much deschamps likes DM-s, i dont think not as much as capello did :p

camo is not very young and we could play marchionni whos much younger, again the future prospect.

also consider that boijnov is just a loandeal, so we probably might get rid of him after this season? (or is there a clause where we could buy him?).

i dont think zanetti and vieira both would remain.

but maybe we look for money and will indeed sell ibra? besides i am not so sure if ibra is eager to stay as much as trez. after all, his papa is gone now :eyebrows:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
aha, I thought you and lili are very good friends:D
:tup: Best friends,but I'm not gonna be her best man.:D

But ask Lili for her opinion about the friendship among the girl and the guy.;) She will tell you the same thing I told you,at least I hope so.:cool:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
:tup: Best friends,but I'm not gonna be her best man.:D

But ask Lili for her opinion about the friendship among the girl and the guy.;) She will tell you the same thing I told you,at least I hope so.:cool:
U sayin our beloved Lili has a mcsausage & not a mcmuffin.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)