Who´s here? (58 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
well we had a solid defense last year, we never lost a first-half home goal all season and one of the lyncpins of that andy webster has gone. he invoked some mental new FIFA:faq1: ruling that any player 3 years into a 4 year contract can just go, the club he goes to only has to give minimal compensation. also rudi skacel is going but he will not be as big a loss as second half of the season he was awful.

we have a very good chance but rangers are building and we better get our finger out, i fear that if we dont start well and get through the first CL qualifier next week we might struggle to maintain last season's high standards. that said though, celtic are looking weaker than last year, so with 2-3 good signings we could really push for the title this year i hope
Well i sincerely hope that hearts dont pull an everton to fvck up in th cl group stages.Do u think the squad has enough depth to compete on all 3 fronts?

Have u heard any news on Quinton Fortune joining Celtic?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Well i sincerely hope that hearts dont pull an everton to fvck up in th cl group stages.Do u think the squad has enough depth to compete on all 3 fronts?

Have u heard any news on Quinton Fortune joining Celtic?
aye ortune has no chance, dont know if it was wages or fitness but they blew him out.

we have a very large squad so i dont see the problem that way but its getting another 1-2 quality players that can take us there

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
Yeah Gio,Zambo is gone mate,but atleast he can have fun when screwing real over next season.

Lucarelli has stated that he is unhappy at Livorno & that he is in discussions with Juve(hope its bollocks)One of my mates said that Andy van der meyde is a possible target.
Zambo is gone,when?What was the price?Man,I miss one day here and 3 players are gone.

Lucarelli loves Livorno,so I hope he will stay there,and Palladino is the man,so I think that we alredy have good attack:Del Piero,Zalayeta,great Palladino,Bojinov and a support from Neddy.

VDM would be a total miss,he was a miss in EPL too.So I hope that he will not come.

Gigi surprised me a lot!!!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
van der mayde?nah he is an alky we dont want him
bare in mind he was involved with inter & we know what a detrimental effect that can have on a players career.he could be useful,but i suppose kapo should prove his worth.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
van der mayde?nah he is an alky we dont want him
true that we don't need him and we have more than enough options for our flanks with Kapo ,Olivera or even Neddy.I said even,because Neddy will be great behind the strikers,and Didier's fav tactics is 4-3-1-2.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
Zambo is gone,when?What was the price?Man,I miss one day here and 3 players are gone.

Lucarelli loves Livorno,so I hope he will stay there,and Palladino is the man,so I think that we alredy have good attack:Del Piero,Zalayeta,great Palladino,Bojinov and a support from Neddy.

VDM would be a total miss,he was a miss in EPL too.So I hope that he will not come.

zambo & thuram to barca for 19 mill.i agree that our attack is more than efficient but we need a cam desperately imo.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
our attack looks pretty good at this moment even if we lose traz and ibra we should still have enough goals in us to fire us up, but lucarelli is a good strong player and he might be the sort we need for the dshort term. i wouldnt discount him

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
giovanotti said:

yes zambro is gone: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/eng/home-noticias/home/home.shtml

:depressed :depressed

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
our attack looks pretty good at this moment even if we lose traz and ibra we should still have enough goals in us to fire us up, but lucarelli is a good strong player and he might be the sort we need for the dshort term. i wouldnt discount him
I just hope that we won't lose Trez.
Lucarelli is strong,but I still think that he would be a "bob"when we get back in A.e should find a better one,imo.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
I just hope that we won't lose Trez.
Lucarelli is strong,but I still think that he would be a "bob"when we get back in A.e should find a better one,imo.
Yeah Zambo is gone as Stephan pointed out.:depressed

Trez seems likely to stay & that makes me more optimistic about our swift serie a return.

Carlos Alberto Parreira says he will be the new RSA coach shortly,i wonder if he can work his magic with a bunch of lazy yet talented bunch of players?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
check the link i added gio, its on the barca official site!!!
I checked it Steph,thanx man.

Well it is bad but it is not the end of the world.I think that we made our financial situation better,we eased our selves for 55 mil Euros per year .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)