Who´s here? (53 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
roney-rone what up nigel?
man those pics you sent me were tight, will send them on to gio as he is a man of good taste
I pm'd Gio,i added him to my mailing list. i think i should have :Byron's pick of the day" e-mail & we should vote on which pic was the best.:eyebrows:

Had some seafood at the Villamoura near my place & im stuffed.im thinking of taking tomorrow off.I was invited to go quadbiking.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
I pm'd Gio,i added him to my mailing list. i think i should have :Byron's pick of the day" e-mail & we should vote on which pic was the best.:eyebrows:

Had some seafood at the Villamoura near my place & im stuffed.im thinking of taking tomorrow off.I was invited to go quadbiking.
ah the old work versus quadbiking dilema, phone in sick man. say you have a bad case of icantbebotheredafucktocomeintoday syndrome, its highly common on a friday

roney-rone's punnanny pick o the day sounds good to me, i will vote everyday:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
ah the old work versus quadbiking dilema, phone in sick man. say you have a bad case of icantbebotheredafucktocomeintoday syndrome, its highly common on a friday

roney-rone's punnanny pick o the day sounds good to me, i will vote everyday:D
Nah i have enough balls to tell them that i need some time off.I ll be off the cape town first thing in the morning & then ill be back in johannesburg in the afternoon.

Aberdeen,Rangers & Man Utd are here for their pre season training,its a pity that hearts didnt come as that would have been the ideal excuse for u to come down.

Ppl would pay to be part of Roney-Rone's punnanny pick of the day.:pint: :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well the jambo's beat osasuna last night 2-0 so i am pretty chuffed with that

we should work on a website for that, i know the good doctor would be an avid viewer

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
we would have hassles with rights on using certain pics,but its worth a try.

Yeah my colleague was going on about the victory,how was their performance last night. Have hearts signed any player worth mention?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
we would have hassles with rights on using certain pics,but its worth a try.

Yeah my colleague was going on about the victory,how was their performance last night. Have hearts signed any player worth mention?
chillian striker called pinilla who looks handy and thrashing out a deal for a greek defender. last weeek there was rumours of a couple of teh ukrainian WC squad coming, but not sure where that stands

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
chillian striker called pinilla who looks handy and thrashing out a deal for a greek defender. last weeek there was rumours of a couple of teh ukrainian WC squad coming, but not sure where that stands
So what do u think Hearts chance of championship victory are this year? The owner seems extremely ambitious & they had a good run dispte their issues last season.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
So what do u think Hearts chance of championship victory are this year? The owner seems extremely ambitious & they had a good run dispte their issues last season.
well we had a solid defense last year, we never lost a first-half home goal all season and one of the lyncpins of that andy webster has gone. he invoked some mental new FIFA:faq1: ruling that any player 3 years into a 4 year contract can just go, the club he goes to only has to give minimal compensation. also rudi skacel is going but he will not be as big a loss as second half of the season he was awful.

we have a very good chance but rangers are building and we better get our finger out, i fear that if we dont start well and get through the first CL qualifier next week we might struggle to maintain last season's high standards. that said though, celtic are looking weaker than last year, so with 2-3 good signings we could really push for the title this year i hope

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
I have a shitty net connection,something about 31 kbps so that is destroying me,it took me a while to come here.
Yeah Gio,Zambo is gone mate,but atleast he can have fun when screwing real over next season.

Lucarelli has stated that he is unhappy at Livorno & that he is in discussions with Juve(hope its bollocks)One of my mates said that Andy van der meyde is a possible target.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)