Who´s here? (50 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it was the shizzle man absolutely awesome. pity about all the midgie's though the wee bastards took so much blood from me i swear i need a litre of red cells just to get some colour back. or maybe thats all the alchohol and fattie's i smoked.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
:D i could only imagine how crazy the atmosphere must have been.was the weather good & the ladies man?
the atmosphere was amazing and it was rocking, everywhere you went you could just smell the lovely aroma of dope:smoke:
the weather was typically scottish but luckily there was only some light rain in the early part and then it held off for the rest of the day, camping facilities were shit though.

i was close to killing some of my camping neighbours though, 4am and they have their stereo blasting, fair enough you are at a music fest,but they were blasting fuckin cheesy hardcore. woke up and my head was pounding, heard the girl come out with(while listening to cheesy shite)
" i have never really rated fatboy slim at all" i felt like getting out of my tent and bitch-slapping them and telling them to go home then

apart from that it was amazing, good weekend, good laugh and lots of boozing done. i am going back up north next weekend for afew days with the gf as she wants to see more of the highlands for her B-day

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
the atmosphere was amazing and it was rocking, everywhere you went you could just smell the lovely aroma of dope:smoke:
the weather was typically scottish but luckily there was only some light rain in the early part and then it held off for the rest of the day, camping facilities were shit though.

i was close to killing some of my camping neighbours though, 4am and they have their stereo blasting, fair enough you are at a music fest,but they were blasting fuckin cheesy hardcore. woke up and my head was pounding, heard the girl come out with(while listening to cheesy shite)
" i have never really rated fatboy slim at all" i felt like getting out of my tent and bitch-slapping them and telling them to go home then

apart from that it was amazing, good weekend, good laugh and lots of boozing done. i am going back up north next weekend for afew days with the gf as she wants to see more of the highlands for her B-day
Thats some crazy shit man.:D thing is some ppl just come to these sort of events to get fvcked & cause shit.I tried mw this weekend with no success, i hooked up with these girls from Serbia & Montenegro & they weren't down for anything.:depressed I didnt know that there were staunch muslims there.

How awesome was it seein C Ronaldo cry & Deco & Gio VB havin a chat after beiun sent off.:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah that was mental, ronaldo bubbling was funny,not as funny as seeing big-phil shouting at him. probably saying "get on with it you wee poof" when he was off for treatment the 2nd time

so,the s+m girls were not up for some dondage?shocker man
will try and get some pics up today of the concert if i have time, going to teh gym now so will trya nd do it at half time in the italy game, catch ya later

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Hey everyone i´m so exsited about the matches on Friday! Germany at 17:00 and Italy 21:00! I hope that the two of them win and go into the semi finals! How about ya´ll? I hope time goes by fast! I hope the evening turns intoo an big Party!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
DelPierino said:
Hey everyone i´m so exsited about the matches on Friday! Germany at 17:00 and Italy 21:00! I hope that the two of them win and go into the semi finals! How about ya´ll? I hope time goes by fast! I hope the evening turns intoo an big Party!
I hope Germany will be kicked out, they are making jokes about the way Italy is winnig their games and have forgot how they got into the final of 2002...

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Yeah of course! But i want them two to win because i want Italy to kick the Germans out! Where i´m working everyone says that Italy should be ashamed how we won the match but they are all idiots! They are only speaking so loud because Germany won the last matches but if we look against whom they played it is no big deal to win against Poland, Costa Rica and Ecuador! Only Sweden was hard but now comes Argentina and that´s a hard one! Italy bet the Checz, Ghana and 1-1 USa that are other teams! But we will see what happens!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
DelPierino said:
Christine I have another set of avatars, hope to see u online soon

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Great one thanx!:) I am realy excited and can´t wait untill tomorrow! I´ve just read that Pessotto is still in an critical phase! And rings with the death! I hope he will make a good recovery! And his wife said that he missed the playground and went down because of that! Do you think that will infect the national team?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Of course it will affect the national team as Pessotto has special bonds with some of the players + Lippi. But I think that this will only make Italy more stronger and overcome all odds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)