Who´s here? (52 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ReBeL said:
I don't think I understood your answer right, jeeks...

:D @ Stephan...
Well the leader of the race (and anyone up to the one infront of the last position) can be one lap faster than the last one and simply overtake him. He will be one lap behind.

So the answer is anyone can overtake the last position except himself.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stephan said:
you dont overtake last person, usually the last person who you overlap has to make way (like in formula for example).
Either if he makes way or you outspeed him, you are overtaking him.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Oh, I see a dilemma happening here...

I now understand your idea, jeeks, but the answer is without having more than one lap is exactly like Stephan said : "it cant be done, you cant overtake the last person"

Anyway, Next Question: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter? Is it Nunu?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well i guess rebel means with overtaking that you need to fight to get that position, but if you are for example leader of the race and overlap someone, you dont fight for that, that someone(last of what ever position) makes the way and he might even turn to some other side, so the leader doesnt even have to pass him, last person moves away himself.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ReBeL said:
Oh, I see a dilemma happening here...

I now understand your idea, jeeks, but the answer is without having more than one lap is exactly like Stephan said : "it cant be done, you cant overtake the last person"

Anyway, Next Question: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter? Is it Nunu?
hhaha. that one i know for sure, tricky q but i know this one, its mary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)