Who´s here? (31 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
they are doing well, thankfully

well i have to, you see its my ward that puts me through my course so i have to stick with them until i go to uni in feb 2007.....unless i find a job that pays better:D
you mean if you dont do this, they wont take you to the uni? Its like a test? btw how they will select who gets to uni who not. some exams?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
no i have been doing this job for 3 and a half years now and its a good job, so the ward recommended mr to go for my nursing training. so this course is the equivalent to the frst of 3 years at uni, so i get paid to study and onlyhave to go to uni for 2 years. so it works out better for me all round.
there is only a limited number of places at uni in september so i have to wait till feb for a place, just luck of the draw unforunately

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
My own education rode got blocked. And i have my own country to accuse for that. I might have told it before but in here army is required, and i was called to army in this spring, when i ended highschool i went to work (and hoped not to receive army call-up, and just some weeks before entrance examination for the uni i got the letter(so i couldnt prepare for uni examinations/there wasnt point to study if i would have been in military already some days later. But i wasnt suitable (thank god :D) for army. But i had only a week for my examinations and i hadnt study so i had to leave it. f-king army! the problem is that a lot of people want to get to that uni and only few get to there, so first i have to wait 2 years now, and i cant even plan anything because i might not past the exams there, so its a pretty bad situation. But i really want to go there and when i might go somewhere else i might regret it later.

another problem is that lets say i find a good job, and by 2 years i might get maybe promotions and who knows what could happen, and then it would be really hard to quit work, the problem is that in that uni the class is like from 10 to 8 eight in the evening so i wouldnt have time for work.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
no uni has no fees, but you have to work long hours in the hospital to get "clinical skills2 so yeah i will be a nurse but i dont know if i can go back to being skint, i am used to working and earning money, and i laready struggle to live on what i earn i cant bear to think how it will be when i earn less as a student. so maybe i will take a council job as the pay money that would take 5 years as a nurse to start to earn.
sorry to hear about your road to education being blocked its a shame that this happens, but what can you do? like me you can work but then the temptation is there to ignore uni as you have money,but you go to uni to earn more, catch 22 situation

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
what did you do when you finished highschool? went to work or what? you are 1978 born? and you sayd 3 years doin this job? so you started 24, 25 age this job? schooltime is 12 years in scotland or less? we have 12 years here (3 years highschool of it) and i was 19 when i ended highschool.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Stephan said:
what did you do when you finished highschool? went to work or what? you are 1978 born?
aye mate i am 27 and just finding out what i want to do with life, started off in buliding maintenance and was a chef for 5 years before i ended up in the hospital. so you never know whet is there for you

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
One possibility for me is to go somewhere europe to work, salarys are better then here and more job as well, but i am not so keen to move, i dont have acquaintances, and i havent travelled in europe myself. but more money could be earned. Ofcourse as i dont have education i can work only as a laborer i guess.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i live on my own, i prefer it that way and the rent is reasonable but will have to find other ways to save money when i go to uni, cross that bridge when i get there, anyway i better get working catch you later mate

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hows things in scotland, i do have heard foreigners go there for work and a lot of them. I dont understand other languages so GB would be only place to go, unless i go to usa. but that is so far.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
scotland is great for jobs, we get loads of foreign nationals coming here for work and now that the doors to eastern europe have opened a bit we are beginning to get even more. edinburgh is a lovely city and we have a wide range of cultures here nowadays. britain is agood place to come to if you want to save money and work for a while

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Yeah the last 10 Minutes where very intense.

I hoped till the end that Parma wil score another goal but unfortunately they didn´t.:cry:

So we have to wait till next week to get the scudeto.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)