Who´s here? (35 Viewers)

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
i am trying to win one at least in a contest
:lol:
geez..........how pathetic am i gonna get? Damn!!!
and i am failing all my Trial Exams due to all the staying up for juve's matches
and my Finals is right together with the WC
i am gonna DIE........!!!
i have no idea when am i gonna get my degree this way

So you´re not going.:D :p

What do you think who will win the World Cup?

It´s not bad beeing a single i´m also single and i´m happy just the way it is Bozi´s right when it should happen it wil.

And not when you´re wanting it.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
love my man...........i've stopped believing in it
i am 19 and i have a degree to achieve and a job to work
and all the girls, i am fking comparing them with my exes
DAMN!!!
and i have commitment issues, anger management problems

u know what? its cause of Capello!!!
i can't fking live no more if this continues
sshit man you were talking like you were 35 lol, you see it is all a learning process mate and i swear you will give up and boom it will hit you...trust me

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
DelPierino said:
So you´re not going.:D :p

What do you think who will win the World Cup?

It´s not bad beeing a single i´m also single and i´m happy just the way it is Bozi´s right when it should happen it wil.

And not when you´re wanting it.
the hell you trying to do? can't even leave me something to dream about?
sigh...........

ARGH!!!
you're a girl right? any pickup lines i should learn?
at least set me off with a good start since recently the chicks seemed to claim every sentence as lame

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
the sun is the perfect simile to describe the word life..............it dawns bringing new signs of hope and chance for a whole beginning and reaches the top and highest moment with pride and power by noon showing its wrath to the world it shines upon and by the end of the day it still passes yet and sets beyond the horizon...........night is where grief lies upon with the moon, the only proof of ones existence

however, not all lives are of such................many of children borned into this world were nothing more than a grain of rice plucked out from the field and flung away meaninglessly........making a mere silent impact of nothingness

and comes the question of why even bother to exist in the very 1st place..........

we ask ourselves to believe in many different sorts of nature and antiques of the afterlife.........what we believe is mainly what we were trained to believe
life after death
what is in there??? is there Heaven, or Hell perhaps??? where the good ones go up and the naughty ones go down, down, down!!! or maybe a simple reincarnation will do the job of allocating the good and the bad ones into pigs, ducks, chickens...........
the question now shifts to a "how"............HOW???
some baby never even had the chance to see light, open their eyes, move their limbs or even breath with their very own nostrils....................never had their oppurtunity to shine the world in their highest moment of pride and power.....................
some who died even before birth
some whom make no difference whether they are living or are dead
some who passes away with exactly nil reason whatsoever regardless of the deeds he/she had done
how do we see who these people truly are...............what was the reason of their existence, who they are............how are we supposed to judge them or see through them...............what they meant to bring...........

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
No if i can´t then anyone else should´n´t.:D I´m joking.

i don´t know what other girls think but i personaly think it´s better,
to talk with the girls normaly like to ask they´re name what they are doing and stuff like that and trying to be honest tha´t´s sometimes everything a girl want´s.

And not stuff like Do you have a cigarete or what time is it or sume stupid things like you´re eyes are as deep as an ocean. That´s all Crap.

And what the hell if you want to fuck one then just tell her so some girls may like it and some girls not.

But there´s no phrase that i can tell you every girl likes other things.

That´s only my opinnion on that subjekt.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
DelPierino said:
No if i can´t then anyone else should´n´t.:D I´m joking.

i don´t know what other girls think but i personaly think it´s better,
to talk with the girls normaly like to ask they´re name what they are doing and stuff like that and trying to be honest tha´t´s sometimes everything a girl want´s.

And not stuff like Do you have a cigarete or what time is it or sume stupid things like you´re eyes are as deep as an ocean. That´s all Crap.

And what the hell if you want to fuck one then just tell her so some girls may like it and some girls not.

But there´s no phrase that i can tell you every girl likes other things.

That´s only my opinnion on that subjekt.
gee, thanks a load!
now at least i have the confidence to flirt with german girls.......IF I AM EVER GOING FOR THE WORLD CUP..........:cry:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
the hell you trying to do? can't even leave me something to dream about?
sigh...........

ARGH!!!
you're a girl right? any pickup lines i should learn?
at least set me off with a good start since recently the chicks seemed to claim every sentence as lame
mate this is gonna seem daft but the way to a womans hearts...is to be yourself, no chat-up lines they see through tahth shit. go up introduce yourself,say something nice about them, keep eye contact.......and most importantly listen to what they have to say, if you can make them laugh then all the better but just dont go in with a routine.
thats it mate,thats the secret, be yorself and all girls like to think you are listening to them

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
gee, thanks a load!
now at least i have the confidence to flirt with german girls.......IF I AM EVER GOING FOR THE WORLD CUP..........:cry:

I´m glad that i helped you out on this one.:D

Common head up high mabey you´re going who knows.:)

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
mate this is gonna seem daft but the way to a womans hearts...is to be yourself, no chat-up lines they see through tahth shit. go up introduce yourself,say something nice about them, keep eye contact.......and most importantly listen to what they have to say, if you can make them laugh then all the better but just dont go in with a routine.
thats it mate,thats the secret, be yorself and all girls like to think you are listening to them

That´s the way boy you´re damn right.
Don´t let you´re self be cought.:D

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
how about you? lets listen to your story.......
in a relationship? married? single? GAY?:oops:
what's with the 78? you borned that year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)