Who´s here? (48 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
we won today's match :D
according to the spectators it was the finest and the most thrilling match ever!!!!
and the guy in our team played the best innings ever witnessed on this ground:D

i know u ain't interested...so faq off :tongue: :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah i am at college and killing time in my IT class, bored stiff and falling asleep, only had 4 hours sleep last night and had a bit of a hangover this morning...... and tonight gonna go for a few beers and watch rangers blow any hope they had of catching us for 2nd place
JAMBO'S IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT YEAR

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sup Rob! i c ya celebrated late into the evening.my colleague mr mcintosh says that thye jambo's are gonna dominate scottish football for years to come,but then again he believes in the lochness monster.

my flight for mauritius was cancelled & now i have to just celebrate in johannesburg:depressed:

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
yeah i am at college and killing time in my IT class, bored stiff and falling asleep, only had 4 hours sleep last night and had a bit of a hangover this morning...... and tonight gonna go for a few beers and watch rangers blow any hope they had of catching us for 2nd place
JAMBO'S IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT YEAR
I had this night only 1/2 hour sleep i couldn´t get sleep tonight.
So good luck then.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Sup Rob! i c ya celebrated late into the evening.my colleague mr mcintosh says that thye jambo's are gonna dominate scottish football for years to come,but then again he believes in the lochness monster.

my flight for mauritius was cancelled & now i have to just celebrate in johannesburg:depressed:
byron my man good to see you back on the forum, your mate sounds mental...i wondered where my split personality had gotten to.
keep this under your hat though....**bozi whispers**the loch ness monster is real , we hide him in the highlands with all the wee haggis when the tourists come around!

actually mate what happened with the trip??

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i suspect that my sis is plannin a surprise b-day with my secretary & apparently the air mauritius flights were delayed.

i just hope i dont have to c some relatives i haven't seen in yonks.my worst is when they tell u - "the last time time i saw u,u were this tall" no shit hey!id much rather eat some haggis then see them.so are u goin to c the fa cup final?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
i suspect that my sis is plannin a surprise b-day with my secretary & apparently the air mauritius flights were delayed.

i just hope i dont have to c some relatives i haven't seen in yonks.my worst is when they tell u - "the last time time i saw u,u were this tall" no shit hey!id much rather eat some haggis then see them.so are u goin to c the fa cup final?
damn......even i dont eat haggis, aye i am going to the scottish cup final,cant wait...managed to get the next day off for when they go along princes st. on the open top bus, last time there was about 120.000 people in the street was a great day

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
u must be sooo syked,it must have have cost u an arm & a leg for that ticket?i must be such an exciting experience to be there.

hibs 1 - 2 rangers

blackburn 1 - 0 chelsea

poland 0 - 1 lithuania

serves them right for playin on a tuesday:D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
actually was hoping for the hibbie scumbags to at least draw with rangers, if jambo's win tomorrow then we are in the CL and i will be soooo drunk

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
its alright but i prefer the malt whisky, much better, much smoother, lot better to drink

go for glenmorangie, glenfiddich or macallan to begin with

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
glenfiddich is at the liquor cabinet at work:lick: now i need some "clients" that i can offer it to:D

never heard of glenmorangie or macallan,but ill go hunting for some.how is the whole lady situation comin along?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
its alright but i prefer the malt whisky, much better, much smoother, lot better to drink

go for glenmorangie, glenfiddich or macallan to begin with
I heard that Macallan is the shizzle, my friends in Paris managed to finish a bottle in one evening (they are two guys).

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
glenfiddich is at the liquor cabinet at work:lick: now i need some "clients" that i can offer it to:D

never heard of glenmorangie or macallan,but ill go hunting for some.how is the whole lady situation comin along?
you better find some "special" clients to share that with:agree:
the woman situation is going ok bro, just need to sort some thing sout in my head
Jeeks said:
I heard that Macallan is the shizzle, my friends in Paris managed to finish a bottle in one evening (they are two guys).
well last night was at a bbq, the host had a bottle of macallan and i got him to open it. he loved it, macallen is a superb whisky especially if you can gat a 20 yr old bottle, not easy though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)