Who´s here? (20 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
DelPierino said:
Oh good poor boy/girl.
So i wish you good luck.

I´m gonna watch the UEFA Cup Semi Final Sevilla vs Schalke.

And of course I´m hoping for Sevilla to win.
hey delpierino, where are exactly from!

Ich komme aus Anklam in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern! Hier sind einige andere Deutsch Mitglieder like Maresca etc.

by the way, Maresca do you remember our girlfriend discussion? you told me something good about half-italian girls ...:agree:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
DelPierino said:
Ich komme aus der nähe von Basel. Und bevor du fragst ja Basel ist halb Deutsch und halb Schweiz.

Danke.:D ;)
oh thats deep in the south!
how old are you?

Tell us something about your experiences with Juve? players? matches you viseted!:agree:

we are intressted in everything! am I rigth...?:faq1: :p

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
Yep that´s right.
I´m 23.
I never been to a Stadion. But i think I´m going to watch the match Germany against Luxemburg in Freiburg.

I first got in touch with Juve when i was a little Kid i have Aunts and uncles in Torino so we went to se them a lot of times i was a couple of times in Torino.
And there was my cousin watching all the times when i was there the matches and so i became in touch with this Squad. And since i can think I´m supporting them.

My favourite player is del Piero for me he is the Best Juve Player and the best Italian Player in la squadra azurra.

So what are your experiences then with Juve?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
DelPierino said:
Yep that´s right.
I´m 23.
I never been to a Stadion. But i think I´m going to watch the match Germany against Luxemburg in Freiburg.

I first got in touch with Juve when i was a little Kid i have Aunts and uncles in Torino so we went to se them a lot of times i was a couple of times in Torino.
And there was my cousin watching all the times when i was there the matches and so i became in touch with this Squad. And since i can think I´m supporting them.

My favourite player is del Piero for me he is the Best Juve Player and the best Italian Player in la squadra azurra.

So what are your experiences then with Juve?
sorry girl, i dont have any time left today! must learn a little bit! I will tell you something tomorrow!:eyebrows:

ciao bella!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Tino said:
hey delpierino, where are exactly from!

Ich komme aus Anklam in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern! Hier sind einige andere Deutsch Mitglieder like Maresca etc.

by the way, Maresca do you remember our girlfriend discussion? you told me something good about half-italian girls ...:agree:
lol i had bad experiences with half italian girls!!! :disagree: :cry:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
yeah some asain gals r hot

when i first came in china i allmost cried thinking abt how i am going to spend my years here...wth all weird same looking girl faces..

then i discovered their beauty within :tongue: :wink:
and there were all foreigners like me at my uni...so i lived :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
poisonwoody said:
waiting to catch the drunk bozi :D
hey del pierino
well i was gonna come on and see who was about but then....
DelPierino said:
Ich komme aus der nähe von Basel. Und bevor du fragst ja Basel ist halb Deutsch und halb Schweiz.

Danke.:D ;)
i seen this when i got back in and thought "man i am wasted i cant even read this", so i went to my bed:oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)