Who´s here? (7 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Im in Johannesburg Hamid, idont reside in Cape Town altough i recently bought a beach house in camps bay in Cape Town.

The weather is fvckin fantastic man,clear sky sun is bright as usual & & its friday majority of my friends finish work at 2pm.its currently 1pm here at the mo.

im havin a braai(bbq known to my int mates) & im sippin back on some guiness & havin a phat spliff:smoke:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Its 2 here...bout to pounce on some lunch then hit some football with the boys and take a dip later on at the beeeaaach booooy

sites bro sites.....

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Skysports,channel4,supersoccer(gotta be a registered member for that site)

my fav site is soccer-europe.com the guys has been busy latley but his post match reports are hilarious & even the way he describes football news.

u should definitely check it out! which sites do u check on?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I am so pissed off.. my free life shine to be over, from monday I will start to work in my first real job.. the time as a student is over, and I will have to take respeonsibility.... I had another student jobs in the past, but it is now a new situation.. I will have to go to work every day:cry: but well, I should be happy about that:cool: it is the start of my carrer:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Im in Johannesburg Hamid, idont reside in Cape Town altough i recently bought a beach house in camps bay in Cape Town.

The weather is fvckin fantastic man,clear sky sun is bright as usual & & its friday majority of my friends finish work at 2pm.its currently 1pm here at the mo.

im havin a braai(bbq known to my int mates) & im sippin back on some guiness & havin a phat spliff:smoke:
hmmm

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Maresca said:
I am so pissed off.. my free life shine to be over, from monday I will start to work in my first real job.. the time as a student is over, and I will have to take respeonsibility.... I had another student jobs in the past, but it is now a new situation.. I will have to go to work every day:cry: but well, I should be happy about that:cool: it is the start of my carrer:D
Welcome to the real world alan:D unfortunately for guys u dont have a secretary & a good 135 ppl under u:D aaahhh - DELEGATION is the word:agree:

i used to work in retail alan & trust me there's nothing worse than working retail - crappy hours,stupid customers & crapass pay:yuck:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Welcome to the real world alan:D unfortunately for guys u dont have a secretary & a good 135 ppl under u:D aaahhh - DELEGATION is the word:agree:

i used to work in retail alan & trust me there's nothing worse than working retail - crappy hours,stupid customers & crapass pay:yuck:
well, at the job I started I could be a manager in 10 years, if i do my work good.. I like to be the boss:D and I am going for it

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Maresca said:
well, at the job I started I could be a manager in 10 years, if i do my work good.. I like to be the boss:D and I am going for it
Fortunatley for me,i am the boss:D one should always aim high & u should never let anybody make u feel that u dont derserve what ur heart desires:agree:
except if its jessica alba,shes mine:D :shifty: jus checkin that my girl is'nt around:D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Fortunatley for me,i am the boss:D one should always aim high & u should never let anybody make u feel that u dont derserve what ur heart desires:agree:
except if its jessica alba,shes mine:D :shifty: jus checkin that my girl is'nt around:D
do you wanna problems with me?? Jessi is mine, I was suppose ot fight with E. because of her.. so take your hands of her:pumpkin:
you can have J.Lo , though rab might get angry ;)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ill take u & E for Jessica anyday of the week:agree: she is pure beauty of note!
Nah j lo is not my style,i find her rather irritating tbh.

do any of u guys know the real name of the actress in lost,her casting name is Kate?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
its all good rob,coz vida basically raped me the last time we were together;)

btw i bumped into my fling nadia & she was seething with envy when she saw me with cherise:lol: i love it when a plan comes together:agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
its all good rob,coz vida basically raped me the last time we were together;)

btw i bumped into my fling nadia & she was seething with envy when she saw me with cherise:lol: i love it when a plan comes together:agree:
hahahahah good stuff mate:smoke: i wonder if my ex nadia would be jealous if she bumped into me and my new woman??in fact i dont really give a fuck hahaha

man getting really worked up for sundays big game hearts v hibs in the cup semi final goota beat the hibbie scum

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
one of my colleagues is a hearts fan & he was soooo shitfaced earlier on talkin about hearts & the lochness monster:lol: he reckons hearts are gonna dominate the scottish for years to come.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hahahahah tell him not to be so confident though,rangers are getting a quality manager in le guen and we .....well.....mr romanov will sack whoever he hires anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)