Who´s here? (51 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
and dont get me wrong, one thing is army(i dont actually know how to say it in english), army what takes part of also those iraq wars and etc, giving support to US(yes estonians also), but this militar thing, it is something like you are in the camp of forest and well estonia doesnt have good military equipment so there isnt even much tehcnical stuff to try out and as much as i have heard, moust of this militar stuff is making bodywork and drinking vodka. i am not some bum who wastes some time in forest camp to drink vodka with some imbecilics company. thats the thing, not many want to go there, only those who doesnt have idea what to do after highschool go there, some have to go, others have physical problems. i am happy i dont have to go. why the f--- the state just takes 9 months of my life and wastes it, while i could study and learn things.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
and dont get me wrong, one thing is army(i dont actually know how to say it in english), army what takes part of also those iraq wars and etc, giving support to US(yes estonians also), but this militar thing, it is something like you are in the camp of forest and well estonia doesnt have good military equipment so there isnt even much tehcnical stuff to try out and as much as i have heard, moust of this militar stuff is making bodywork and drinking vodka. i am not some bum who wastes some time in forest camp to drink vodka with some imbecilics company. thats the thing, not many want to go there, only those who doesnt have idea what to do after highschool go there, some have to go, others have physical problems. i am happy i dont have to go. why the f--- the state just takes 9 months of my life and wastes it, while i could study and learn things.
well I guess you are really lucky that you have failed in that test. these were gonna be 2 wasted years. it is important nowday´s to be young profisional. what do you wanna study?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
your favorite day? why? best day to party I thing!

Iam going to play tennis now, like I do every second friday! and after I will watch saw and saw2 with some friends! Nice movies!

For tonight I dont have any plans! maybe with some friends drinking::)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tino said:
your favorite day? why? best day to party I thing!

Iam going to play tennis now, like I do every second friday! and after I will watch saw and saw2 with some friends! Nice movies!

For tonight I dont have any plans! maybe with some friends drinking::)
nah friday is my day for 5-a-sides and then pizza and get wasted after it.....man i love this day

saw is excellent but the second is way better

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hambon said:
I got six on six soccer in a couple hrs....Rami is in town so we might kick it...
quality,i say fives but sometimes its 6-a-side which is great as its tough but fives you get more space to play(since i have no pace i prefer this)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
yeah same here its 100 milen an hour but the guys are really good, i just aint got pace but i am a good passer of the ball

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
whats happenin boys?

im a free man tonight,so my friend has arranged some old A1 cars for us to use:weee: im sooooo fvckin excited!

was saw 2 really that good rob?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
whats happenin boys?

im a free man tonight,so my friend has arranged some old A1 cars for us to use:weee: im sooooo fvckin excited!

was saw 2 really that good rob?
yeah if you like the first one you will love the second mate

A1 cars arggggghhhhhh you lucky fucker that will be awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)