Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Good stuff mate:lick:

im gonna have a lamb falafel for lunch - yummy
meh....not that hot for falafel:p
not sure what i am gonna have,just went shopping so have too much choice and making chicken fried rice tonight

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Cherise is makin me some leb food tonight:lick: she stayed at my place last night & she made me sleep on the sofa:lol:
hahahahahaha she really must be great if you are sleeping on the couch to please her

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Hello all there!

I dont realy want to comment the game from 28.3.06!

Only: no heart, no fight, no passion! and camo, henry, fabregas, toure...

What was going on with the site yesterday??

anyway whos here?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Iam doing fine! Iam ready for the home match against Arsenal!

Iam a little tired and iam watching football while I am listening system of a down!

and whats with you??

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tino said:
Iam doing fine! Iam ready for the home match against Arsenal!

Iam a little tired and iam watching football while I am listening system of a down!

and whats with you??
Very nice.

I am very tired, I have had to study late for tests twice this week. The weekend and full nights rest cannot come soon enough.:pint:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tino said:
oh ok! so go to bed! no partys on weekend??
Remember its only mid day where I live and I have one more class today, then I will go to bed. Oh yes there are always parties but also much rest during the day.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Enron said:
Remember its only mid day where I live and I have one more class today, then I will go to bed. Oh yes there are always parties but also much rest during the day.
so thx for the short talk dude!

Iam going to bed now!

ciao
Forza Juve

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stephan said:
OMG what a day i had, or should i say the start of the day, because its 16:17 right now. i am so tired, i had to wake up about 6:15 in the morning and all for militar medicinal control what started 8:00. and ended 15:00. oh god, how tired i am, i actually didnt get much sleep in the night because i was thinking about getting up in the right time and not fall asleep. but no army for me :D i had so many medicine tests, blood test, eye and ear control, a cople of xrays and oh so many other things more and it took so much time, moustly because i was not the only one in there, after that waiting and sitting on the hosbital coridor to get the results and to get to know if my organism is good enough for the army, and it isnt. thank god, i never wanted to go there anyway.

I will soon prepare to go to university, and now i can study for the exams. (every man has to go to military in my country, its almoust like a order. but if you have somekind of problem you are out of that. No i didnt predent anything or jump out of the window to injure myself:D, i was ruled out because i have posture problem with my back, if you understand, it all started with carrying heavy schoolbag when i was at school. f--king school it even injures.
anyway i am right now so tired that i dont have energy to do anything...
he, congratulations..:D
what is your location??

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hahahah, it depends, thats the thing, there is nothing to do, i want to go to uni but if i would have past the medical test then i would probably have been in the military by next week already, and in the end of april there are first exams in uni where i want to go, the thing is military time lasts about 9 months, and just think if i would just now have gone there, no uni now, and i would have been back at home by x-mas, but the uni where i want to go, takes new students after every 2 years, so like 2006 and next time 2008. imagine now if i would have gone military, i would not get the chanse to try to get to that uni this year, i would be free in the 2007 january, and well i supose i wouldnt just wait for 2008 spring, right? probably would find some work/job and who knows, in 2008 i would maby work already in a good position and wouldnt want to quit job because of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)