Who´s here? (55 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
yeah he did & she's no lady,she did the boy wrong!

rob u should check the link i posted in the nick thread,it says hash is 3 times more adngerous than normal cigarettes.what horseshit!
well call me danger....bah i never wanted to live to an old age anyway, i have heard that joints are 3 times more deadly as there is no filter :smoke: but you know the risks,still better than drinking imo

oh and i will ask tahir on msn what happened though tbh its probably for the best as her dad was a racist scumbag

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
yeah man,but tahir is such a decnt guy & her dad treated him like a fvckin terrorist.
all i know is the way her dad was treating him which is a shame as tahir is a relly sound guy.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
just popping in tino hows it going?
everything is going cool mate! iam waiting for the big game, I hope we will make a big move and smash arsenal away! But I think this is only a dream! a draw would be enough! and whats going on with you??

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tino said:
everything is going cool mate! iam waiting for the big game, I hope we will make a big move and smash arsenal away! But I think this is only a dream! a draw would be enough! and whats going on with you??
i am at college supposed to be doing research but am pissing around as usual

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
OMG what a day i had, or should i say the start of the day, because its 16:17 right now. i am so tired, i had to wake up about 6:15 in the morning and all for militar medicinal control what started 8:00. and ended 15:00. oh god, how tired i am, i actually didnt get much sleep in the night because i was thinking about getting up in the right time and not fall asleep. but no army for me :D i had so many medicine tests, blood test, eye and ear control, a cople of xrays and oh so many other things more and it took so much time, moustly because i was not the only one in there, after that waiting and sitting on the hosbital coridor to get the results and to get to know if my organism is good enough for the army, and it isnt. thank god, i never wanted to go there anyway.

I will soon prepare to go to university, and now i can study for the exams. (every man has to go to military in my country, its almoust like a order. but if you have somekind of problem you are out of that. No i didnt predent anything or jump out of the window to injure myself:D, i was ruled out because i have posture problem with my back, if you understand, it all started with carrying heavy schoolbag when i was at school. f--king school it even injures.
anyway i am right now so tired that i dont have energy to do anything...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)