Who´s here? (37 Viewers)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
good stuff i play every friday but we play indoors we aint that mental
lol! no iam not that indoor-player! I love to have fresh air and the sun on my skin!!

Most fun is to play in Italy, infront of the players hotel! Maybe Ale looked out and saw me playing!:eyebrows:

So bro iam off now! Take a shower and learn for a religion-test (I hope you can imagine what religion-lesson is?! when not, i will explain tomorrow!)

And I will watch Germany-USA! Maybe we smash this guys out off the Signal_Iduna_Park!! :agree:

see you later mate!! Forza Juve

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hahah good stuff the german girl i have been seeing hates teh national team as she thinks they are piss, good luck studying,glad its not me taking the religion test

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
what a shame :lol:

all blame to marty....

my flat mate was facinated be the theif system on this forum...so he created a new id and started stealing money frm his new id by my id "poisonwoody" i was fast asleep and he kept stealing and failing till my rep points came to 12 and with lil money left :angry:

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Duisburg-Bayern? No surprise here I think! clear 3 points for Bayern!! They cant lost this game cause the HSV is only 6 points behind them!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think I'll put....

Portsmouth-Arsenal 2
Sund-Blackburn 2
Duis-Bayern 2
Lyon-toulouse 1
Man Utd-birmingham 1
Palermo-Trevisio 1
Sporting-Panafiel
Falkrik-Hearts

and some other teams, probably juve and porto

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
@Zhixin so its night??

@Rab sounds good for me! But Juve against Rome isnt that safe! But I know you are a real Juve-fan dude!

Maybe I bet this weekend too! Here on this site it is imposible these days! whats going with hambon??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tino said:
@Zhixin so its night??

@Rab sounds good for me! But Juve against Rome isnt that safe! But I know you are a real Juve-fan dude!

Maybe I bet this weekend too! Here on this site it is imposible these days! whats going with hambon??

I can never bet without putting Juve....Even If they're playing a tough match. I just can't.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Tino said:
@Zhixin so its night??

Yup it is in the night,

I think betting for Juve is safe. Roma has many key players injured. It ma be worthwhile to bet

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
True. Is the same like me Rab! But some times when they play for example against Milan, I must bet on one bet draw! And you see, it isnt wrong! :)

Go sleeping Zhixin! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)