Who´s here? (33 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Lilianna said:
though the film was disguasting,i liked it too.
(no...the reason i liked it was NOT brad pitt :p )
likely story....friend"what was it about?"lilli"dunno but brad pitt was half naked so i loved it"friend"uh...ok...":D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tino said:
short question!

maybe we rename this thread to :"the offical all boys flirt with Lili-thread!"

;)
nah..........we invite all people in here to flirt all they want:p

hey tino....how you doin:eyebrows:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bozi.....

Hearts Sack Rix Hearts have sacked coach Graham Rix after less that four months in charge of the Scottish Premierleague side.

Rix replaced George Burley who had led the club to the top of the table, but now that they trail leaders Celtic by 14 points, chairman Roman Romanov has decided to terminate his contract with immediate effect.

"We have been disappointed with the performance of the team. Results were not what they should have been," he said.

He added: "We felt some of the signings made in January were not appropriate for Hearts. In addition, the events which occurred in February when Hearts played Dundee United, including the way in which some information reached the public domain, were disappointing to us.

"I’d like to thank Graham Rix for all his hard work at Hearts. He gave 100%, but ultimately it did not work out.

"Vladimir Romanov and the club's management felt that something had to be done quickly. We owed it to the fans."

Valdas Ivanauskas has been appointed interim first-team coach until the end of the campaign.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
man they seem determined to screw us over and tuin our hopes of champions league football, he was only contracted till summer anyway so why disturb it now

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
and I thought he was doing decend and good Job....Why to sack him, when your team is doing pretty good?

Anyhow Hearts will be playing to Falkrik, an easy game If you ask me.,

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
it should be falkirk have been rotten at home but then we have the semi final and then a trip to play celtic,though i am hoping celtic lie down to us so we can pull clear of rangers hahaha

i am not sure what they think,they sacked burley when he was unbeaten so i can only scratch my head

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
sorry bozi dude! Yesterday it was my last post!

was a good day yesterday, I had a much fun in school, sounds weird but, but its a fact!

Today we had sport at the afternoon, the sun was shinning but there were still 3°C
outside, it was cold but some of us played football...
after 10min it begans to snow; but we coninued to play!

Football crazy!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tino said:
sorry bozi dude! Yesterday it was my last post!

was a good day yesterday, I had a much fun in school, sounds weird but, but its a fact!

Today we had sport at the afternoon, the sun was shinning but there were still 3°C
outside, it was cold but some of us played football...
after 10min it begans to snow; but we coninued to play!

Football crazy!
man i remember doing that when i was younger, cant get anyone to play football in the summer never mind now when its snowing outside:disagree:
was it good mate?

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
man i remember doing that when i was younger, cant get anyone to play football in the summer never mind now when its snowing outside:disagree:
was it good mate?
was a bit cold and i was totally the opposite of beeing ice-cold in front of the goal!
I only scored 2 goals! (for info, we played on a little field with little goals!)

Our teacher had only 4 words:"Ihr seit doch verrückt!"
"You are all just crazy!"

But it was the first time this year to playing outside!! So it was cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)