whivh of juve past and now player u like most? (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Is that a crime? :eek: I like ALL Juve players, but the ones listed I like the most.
No It is not but for once i thought That everyone loved Del Piero The most.More than anyone else.so I'm surprized :eek:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by liliana] ++
i find him pretty ugly but he is sweet!
:howler: That's not my reason. I think he is quite handsome, but just good looks doesn't work with me :p

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
nina needs police protection from angry dp fans :D
You can say that again! :scared: :D

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Del Piero is the King of Juve....without him Juve would never be the same

Past stars....Roberto Baggio....he is the player that made me follow Juve

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Baggio or Del Piero.
I followed Alex from his against Genoa...and saw good times and bad times of him. A crowning moment has to be his outrageous volley against Forientina, a best that I have ever seen in terms of quality and excitment.
I also has special affection on Baggio because he is by far the most stylish player that I have ever seen. Also, he remained loyal to Juve when we having bad time and probably could have joined Milan earlier than he did and win many championship in both Europe and Italia. Beside, he is the reason why I started to support Juve in the first place.
Speical mention has to go to Vialli,- a true warrior. A modern version of Gladiator-may give up, always working hard, true leader...simply a wonderful guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)